"IWYWG" A Sneak Peek

[NOTE: This is just a preview]

He let out shaky smiles while looking up at the dark cloud thru his car window. His body shaking, head arched back, resting against his car head rest, at once his one hand firmly gripped on something....or to say more clear someone's hair?

His breath hitched as his half opened eyes, looks down at the person, who sucking his dick. His low groans and the way he biting his sexy lips making the other person more arouse and sucking him deeper.

"fuck! yes!",

He cursed after he released his warm salty liquid on the other's throat. Both of them currently making out in his car, which side parked in a empty street and their surroundings preferably dark because it's midnight 1.00 am. The car engine running, so do the air conditioner.

"mm!",

That person gag, moans then pull back, panting heavily while staring at him with parted lips. After release his chest moving up and down as he looks at the person.

"What?",

The other gasped then shook head(no).

"Oh come on, you...uh, Wendy, right? So Wendy you've been staring at me for past hour. Is there something you want from me?",

She bites her lips.

"Maybe.",

He smirked.

"Well",

And bring his hand down to zip up his pant but stopped when she grabbed his hand. He looks at her.

"Will you stop?",

"Stop what?",

"Being such a tease. You know what I want",

He smirks and two of them don't waste any time, she gets on his lap, begin to grind her hips and rubbing herself against his erection.

"oh! shit!",

She ride him faster than before and arched back while his hands held her waist and his head rest against the head rest, moaning as well.

All of sudden her leg accidentally hit the gear lever and it shift to drive from neutral. The car begin to move slowly and because of craving each other's satisfaction, both of them didn't aware the car is moving. Their mind is a blurred with lust and the moving car filled with moans. When he felt his member twitched inside her, outside, accidentally his feet pressed the clutch, also quite harder, which makes the vehicle move faster.

The moment he felt the car is moving faster, he titled his head and take a peek. His eyes widened and all he could see was a bright light and a glass door. Before he could press the break his car hit the glass door and went into something like a restaurant? The glass door shatter explosively and he closed his eyes.

When you repeat a mistake it is not a mistake anymore, it is a choice!

So make your choice....never make a mistake and stay here or make lots of mistakes and go back to Germany?

His alcoholic mind back to sense and opened his eyes when heard someone's scream. He looks at the girl he was making out earlier, still on his lap then at his car, which were crashing the restaurant. The moment his car hit the counter and stopped, he assumed he was dead but thank god he wasn't.

The cracked engine caused smells associated with the smoke. Even though inside he's scared as hell just by thinking what his father going to do this time, if only he knows about what he had caused but outside he's smiling because of the alcohol.