^ 35 ^

Seokjin opened his house door and looks at Taehyung, who's standing beside him but looking down.

"Come in",

He said as he makes steps inside but Taehyung still standing at his place, didn't make steps into the house. Jin stopped and looks back, at the younger.

"What?",

Taehyung looks up at him.

"You have done a lot for me, so much that I could never repay it all. I don't want to burden you more. I'm sorry",

He said as he turns around to leave but-

"You're not a burden to me",

Taehyung stopped and gasped while showing his back at the elder.

"I'm concerned about you, I'm always...but you're the one who never understand me",

Taehyung blinks, turn around and looks at the elder. Jin huffed.

"If you don't want to stay, you can leave",

Seokjin said and went inside. Taehyung looks down.

I'm concerned about you, I'm always...

But you're the one who never understand me....

He blinks then make steps forward, into the elder's house. He looks at Jin, who turning on the lights, grabs some clothes he left on the table this morning and making his way towards kitchen, to put the clothes in the laundry basket.

"I didn't do anything wrong",

Seokjin stops before entering the kitchen when Taehyung speaks. Without turning around, he looks at the younger from corner of his eyes and sighed.

"I know",

Taehyung's eyes get blurry as he smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Go and freshen up. I'll prepare something to eat",

He said and about to make step inside the kitchen-

"Hyung",

He stops when Taehyung called him. He looks behind at the younger. They stare silently into each other's eyes for a minute.

"Thanks..",

Taehyung said as Jin blinks and slightly nods then went inside the kitchen area. Taehyung smiled then make his way towards the bathroom.

< A few minutes later >

Seokjin busy preparing dinner for him and Taehyung. The younger can't eat spicy foods, so he reduce amount of using spices in every dish he cooking. He prepared Bossam (steamed pork), white rice and Kimchi stew as a side dish.

While preparing the stew,

"Hyung!",

Jin stopped cooking and blinks when heard Taehyung's voice. 

"Hyung, can you borrow me your clothes?! I have nothing to wear!",

Taehyung shouts from Jin's room, because they're in the different area. Jin hissed at himself, he forgot to inform the younger to use the clothes in his and Jimin's shared cupboard because the younger have no extra clothes to wear. He turn off the gas stove and make his way to his room. 

"Sorry, Tae. I-",  

He paused as he stand froze at the door frame when noticed Taehyung. He forgot to blink when seeing the younger standing right in front the cupboard while wearing only towel around his waist.