23: Gone

(Sami's POV)

I can't believe this happened, and right on the night we were celebrating!

I can tell Tom is crushed. Even though they have only been dating for two days I know he cares about her.

We all try calling her phone but she doesn't answer. Tom even called her multiple times but nothing happened.

The now five of us go to Tom, Harry, and Haz's house. We call the police and explain the situation to them. They tell us that they will start searching for her and they will look to find where Luke could have taken her.

No one is making jokes or even smiling, we don't have a reason to. Harry keeps trying to get us to think positively but none of us can. Everyone is blaming themselves for what happened. We could have all done something like walked to the store, not let her be in the back, or just been more aware of our surroundings.

Tom is a total trainwreck, he's trying to hide it but he's doing a terrible job. I can't imagine what he feels like.

(Tom's POV)

Fuck, I messed up so bad. How could have just let this happen?

I'm supposed to be the one to protect her, to keep her safe. I told myself that I would make her feel like she is worth the world, and now this happens.

I should have just kept an eye on her as we were running to the ice cream shop. She was wearing heels for fucks sake! Of course she wasn't going to be able to keep up with us.

Everyone is just sitting around waiting to see if the police get back to use with news. It seems like I'm the only one who wants to actually do something.

Then I see Mai sitting on the couch staring off into space. She's bouncing her leg up and down anxiously.

"Hey Mai, you ok?" I ask and immediately regret it, I know the answer I'm going to get is not going to be a good one.

She looks up at me and stops bouncing her leg. She raises her eyebrow at me and I brace myself for what she's about to say.

"Do I look fucking ok to you? God, do any of us look ok? I just lost my best friend of I don't even know how many years. I just lost her to a guy that made her life a living hell. She has never been the same since they broke up and he tried to ra--" Mai yells to me.

"Ok that's enough, I don't think anyone wants to know what you were about to say." Sami interrupts, but we all know what she was going to say.

It breaks my heart knowing that Y/n had to go through that. I can't imagine what she must've felt like after almost being raped by someone. I'm so proud of her for getting past it though. She is so strong but life keeps throwing terrible things at her.

She was happy, she got the job to work at Marvel and she started dating again. Now this happens. She's just...gone.  Why did this have to happen to her?

As I'm thinking about this I notice Mai starting to tear up.

"Hey Mai, I'm sorry for asking." I admit.

She sighs, "I know you were just trying to look out for me. Thank you, but there's just too much going on right now."

"Yeah I get it." I say.

We are all silent for a moment before Mai stands up.

"What the hell are we doing here? I mean like we should be trying to find her or something! Imagine all the pain she must be going through the longer we sit around doing nothing!" She says to all of us.

"Yeah." I say. Everyone else nods their heads.

I don't even want to imagine what Y/n is going through right now.
———————————————
~hours later~

(Your POV)

I wake up in complete darkness. My head hurts so bad, I try to bring my hand up to feel it but I can't move my arms. I try lifting my legs but they are tied down.

I realize I'm tied to a chair and I start panicking. I start jerking my arms and legs but it doesn't do anything.

"Hello!?!?" I scream. There's nothing else I can do.

Then the lights turn on and it blinds me for a second. When my eyes get adjusted to the light I see that I'm in some type of barn.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself.

"Hello babe." A voice says behind me.

My breath stops and my eyes go wide. I recognize that voice.

Luke

I close my eyes and try to calm my breathing. It doesn't work and I think I'm having an anxiety attack.

It's hard to breathe and I can feel my heartbeat in my throat.

I hear his footsteps as he walks closer to me.

"You thought you got away huh? I've been watching you, and I knew that as soon as you got a boyfriend it was time for me to make my move." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean...I need to remind you that your mine. You can't be kissing other guys now." When he's done saying this he is standing in front of me.

"What? Why me?"

"Because, you're the only girl that hasn't begged me to be with them. And I intend to change that." He says with an evil smirk.

"Is that why you cheated on me?"

"Oh babe, I cheated on you because your so fucking boring. You want all that 'romantic' shit. Where's the fun in that?"

I look down and take a deep breath. "Don't call me babe."

"Yeah? And what are you going to do about it?"

I look back up at him with a smirk. "You'll see."

He gives me a confused look. I bet he wasn't expecting me to say that.

He rolls his eyes and leaves the room. "I'll be back don't you worry."

"Ha like I would." I yell back to him.

Then I hear the door slam. I have a plan to get me out of here.

God I hope this works.