4: Girl's Night Pt.2

(Your POV)

When I wake up again it's about 9am. Mai is asleep too but Sami is awake and making pancakes.

"Hi Sami." I say tiredly.

"Oh! Your awake. I'm making pancakes, you want some?" She asks.

"Yeah, thanks." I say looking over at Mai. She is sleeping with a really funny look on her face. I giggle to myself and hit her with my pillow.

"What the fuhsajwks?" The last word she says sounds super funny and Sami and I laugh.

"Do you want pancakes Stupid?" I say using our nickname for each other. It's not really a nickname but we call each other it all the time.

"Yeah stupid."

We go onto Netflix and watch The Office until Sami finishes the pancakes.

"Pancakes are done!" Sami yells as Mai and I run into the kitchen.

"Yay! Sami your pancakes are the best." Mai says as she gets herself a plate.

We eat in mostly silence because we are stuffing our faces with food. Then I speak up.

"So what are we going to do for our girl's day?" I ask.

"I don't know, I was thinking maybe going to the mall and seeing a movie and then doing some shopping afterwards." Sami says.

"Oh that sounds perfect!" I say.

"Yeah." Mai says.

"Ok let's leave at about 11:30 so we can get food too." Sami says.

"Yeah."

We finish eating and then go get ready.

(This is the outfit you are wearing.)

(You can do you hair and makeup however you want, or no makeup

(You can do you hair and makeup however you want, or no makeup. It doesn't matter.)

We leave for the mall at around 11:20 so we have time to find a movie to watch and find something to eat.

We decide to get pizza at the mall before going to the movie. We are going to watch Happy Death Day because it looked like the most interesting movie to watch.

We get a bucket of popcorn for us all to share while we all get our own drinks. We get seats in about the middle row so we get the perfect view, not too close and not too far.

As we are watching the movie I swear I see someone familiar in front of me. I can't tell who but they look like a man I know. I can only see their hair but still.

I have grown up in Atlanta so they are probably a friend from high school that I forgot about.

Probably.