11: Are You Kidding Me?!

(Tom's POV)

I must have also fallen asleep because when I wake up again it is super dark and Haz is gone. I grab my phone to look at the time and it's 7:00am.

I think I may have bothered Y/n when I was trying to get my phone because she starts to squirm in her sleep. I freeze and try not to move so I don't wake her up.

It doesn't work and she slowly opens her eyes. She lifts her head up and rubs her eyes with one hand. Her other hand is still around me.

Then she looks up at me and and smiles. I smile back down at her.

"Good morning darling." I whisper.

"Good morning." She says in a tired voice. Her tired voice is so adorable. "What time is it?"

"It's 7:00am." I tell her.

"I should probably text Sami and Mai to tell them where I am."

She gets off of me to grab her phone and I feel empty without her in my arms.

(Your POV)

I grab my phone to see tons of notifications from Sami and Mai. None of the texts are worried though, and they all say something along the lines of 'did you have a good time?😏'.

I roll my eyes and then my phone vibrates again.

~Texting~

Sami: hey girl u up?

Y/n: yeah

Sami: how was ur night?

Y/n: um, fine. How are you feeling?

Sami: Wdym?

Y/n: you got sick?

Sami: oh yea, I'm good.

Mai: Sami shut up about it.

Y/n: what?

Mai: oh sorry I meant to send that to her privately.

~Off Text~

What is going on?

"Hey Tom?"

"Yes Love?"

"I'm texting Sami and Mai right now and Sami just forgot that she was sick last night." I tell him with a confused look my face.

"What?" He asks just as confused as I am.

"Yeah, and Mai said 'Sami shut up about it' and then she said she meant to text Sami that privately."

"You should call them maybe." Tom suggests.

"Yeah." I turn back to my phone and call them. I put the phone up to my ear and after one ring they answer.

"Hi." Mai says nervously.

"Ok no lies. Tell me what is going on right now." I say.

"Ugh, fine." Mai says. "Want me to start from the beginning?"

"Uh yeah."

"I never lost either of your car keys, I didn't have to work overtime, Sami never went out to eat with her mom, and she never got sick." Mai says quickly.

"What the fuck? Why did you do that?" I ask.

"We just, wanted you and Tom to get closer."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask and Tom looks at me confused. "Why would you do it like that?" I ask them.

"We're really sorry Y/n, please don't me mad." Sami says and I let out a angry sigh.

"I'm coming to the apartment right now." I say and hang up before they could say anything back to me.

"You ok?" Tom asks me.

"Yeah, just that they had been lying to me the whole time." I say and stand up.

"You're leaving?" He asks.

"Well I don't really know what to do right now." I say a little more sharply than I wanted to. "Sorry, I don't mean to yell at you."

I put my hands over my face. Tom stands up and gives me a hug.

"It's ok." He says softly. We stand there for a few seconds in silence before I look up at him.

"I just don't know what to do, and I've been super stressed out lately." I say. Tom brushed a strand of hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear.

"You want to talk about it over breakfast?" He asks and I nod with a smile.

I sit down in the kitchen while Tom starts making breakfast.

"So what's been stressing you out?" He asks.

"I don't know if I want to bother you with it." I say, "you're probably stressed out enough you don't need to hear me talk." He shakes his head.

"Darling don't worry, you can talk to me it's fine." He smiles at me.

"Ok, well first moving to Atlanta is kind of stressful, I mean I haven't even been here for a week and so many things have happened. I'm glad I get to stay with my friends though."

"Yeah, I don't know what I'd do without Haz and Harry here." He says and I nod.

"Work isn't really stressing me out but Blake, I get a really bad feeling from him."

"Oh yeah. Listen, you can always come talk to me about anything, you know where my trailer is." He says and I breathe out through my nose giving him a small laugh.

"Yeah, there is also this really weird thing going on."

"What is it?"

"Well, when I went out with Mai and Sami to the movies, I saw this guy sitting in front of us wearing a black hoodie. He looked so familiar but I never got to see his face. Before the movie ended he just disappeared. Like I looked at him and then turned away, but when I looked back he was gone. I also saw him at the club but I never got to see his face. When I tried to point him out to Sami, he disappeared again."

"That's really weird, have you told Sami or Mai about this?"

"No I haven't." I say truthfully.

"You probably should. I hope it's just as super weird coincident though." He says and I nod.

"Yeah, I just try not to think about it." I say as Tom gives me a plate of pancakes. "Thanks."

"No problem."

After we eat breakfast he drives me back to my apartment. It's a pretty long drive but we talk almost the whole time.

He drops me off at our apartment and I text Mai and Sami telling them I'm outside right now.