3: Girl's Night Pt.1

(Your POV)

When we got to their apartment they helped me get settled into their extra bedroom. They after that we went out to get McDonalds like we used to as kids.

"Omg this is so good! I haven't had McDonald's fries in forever!" I say dramatically.

We all start laughing uncontrollably until we can barely breathe.

"That's so stupid why did we laugh so hard?" Sami asks while still laughing.

"I don't know." Mai says.

We keep eating our food and laughing about the most random things. When we get back to them apartment it is late so we go to sleep.

(Tom's POV)

I have to go start filming for the final battle scene in 3 days. I'm stressing out like crazy. I know I did Civil War and Infinity War but this is crazy. This is like every Marvel character ever!

(I know without Black Widow but we don't mention that😭)

I feel like I'm going to mess up everything and they will all be so annoyed with me. 

Right now every possible bad thing that could happen has crossed my mind. I'm really good at doing that but I wish I wasn't.

Come on Tom you have done this before! It'll just be with a few more people. I try telling myself but I just keep stressing.

"Hey mate, you alright?" Haz says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Jesus Harrison! You scared the shit out of me!" I scream at him.

"Sorry." He says and I roll my eyes. "You don't look so well."

"I'm just worried about messing it up for the whole crew. Y'know?" I ask and he nods his head.

"Mate, listen to me, everything will be fine. They hired you for a reason! And that's because your talented and amazing at your job. You are probably most people's favorite character." He tells me.

"Thanks." I say and sigh.

"You don't believe me do you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No I do, really, I'm just tired." I tell him truthfully.

"Ok you should probably go to bed then, goodnight."

"Goodnight." I say and go up to my room.

As I'm trying to fall asleep my mind keeps me from relaxing. Then I remember something about getting a new makeup artist. I think her name is Y/n L/n or something like that. It's actually a really cute name in my opinion. I wonder if she is as nervous as I am about working on Endgame.

I finally fall asleep after 2 hours.

(Your POV)

I wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. It's one of those stupid ones that you forget immediately.

I look at the time to see that it's 2:00am. I sigh and rub my eyes. I decide to go to the kitchen to grab something to drink. I take my phone with me too so I can check Instagram or go through my email that I almost never check.

I grab a cup and fill it with water before sitting down at the counter. I open my phone and go to Instagram. I look to see that I have gone from about 50k followers to now over 200k! I'm confused but happy at the same time. Then I look at my notifications and see that the TOM HOLLAND himself followed me. That explains a lot.

He also liked almost all of the pictures that I have posted in the last few months. I need to tell Sami and Mai, but they are sleeping...

They'll forgive me.

———————————————
"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I scream at them. There rooms are right next to each other so I opened both of their doors and yelled.

"What the hell do you want?" Sami asks in a tired voice.

"Why did you wake me up at 2:25 in the morning!?" Mai screams at me.

"Guys I have some great new!" I say.

"What. Is. It? Tell me or I'll chop your head off." Mai says.

"Tom Holland followed me on Instagram," I say excitedly. "and now I have over 200k followers!!"

"Woah that's so cool!" Sami says. "Tell him to follow me, I could use some more followers." She says and we all laugh.

"Same here." Mai says.

"Ok that's all I wanted to say, goodnight!"

"Oh my god you're so stupid." Mai says.

"No you're more stupid." I say and she sighs before getting up to close her door.

"Night Sami." I say going up to her door.

"Night Y/n." She says and I close her door for her.

I go back into the kitchen to finish my water. I get another notification from Instagram.

What could this be?

I open it to see that Robert Downey fricken Junior just followed me.

"Oh my god!!" I yell before I can remember that other people may here me.

Then I hear a door open. Mai walks into the room.

"Ok I'm up." She says as she walks into the room. I laugh while having the biggest smile on my face.

"What're you smiling at?" She asks and I show her my phone.

"Holy shit!!" She says and I laugh even more.

"I know right!?" I say and she laughs too.

"Wait, why did he follow you at like 2 in the morning?"

"I don't know but I'm glad he did." I say.

"Yeah."

"How is Sami not awake yet?" I ask.

"Oh you know she sleeps like a rock. Almost nothing wakes her up, not even her alarm clock." Mai says and we both laugh.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

We talk some more and then lay down to watch a movie because we weren't tired at all. We decide to put on Captain America: Civil War. It is one of my favorite Marvel movies because of the story and conflict in it, but I'm not telling you whose side I'm on.

We talk through almost the whole movie and make jokes. Then I remember something.

"Hey Mai?"

"What's up?"

"We have that girl's day today right?"

"Yea why?" She asks.

"We should probably get some more sleep or else we'll be zombies the whole time." I say.

"Oh yeah probably, but I don't want to stop watching this."

"Well I'm just going to go to sleep right here." I say and she laughs.

"Ok then."

I grab a pillow and put it by my head. I lay down and put a blanket over me. I fall asleep in seconds.