43: Late Night Kiss

(Your POV)

The plane finally lands without anything embarrassing happening with Tom. We get off the plane and they take us to one of the best hotels I have ever seen.

The inside is even better, everyone else seems bored by it, but me, Sami, and Mai are all speechless. They give us our room keys and everyone splits up to go spend the rest of the day until we start continue tomorrow.

Sami, Mai and I run up the stairs to our floor because the rest of the crew took the elevator, and we weren't really looking forward to standing in a crowed box. We finally get to our floor, which is on one of the top floors, and walk to our room. I unlock it with our card and I'm shocked at how nice the inside is. There are two beds and and really nice couch with a pull-out bed. It has a giant window with a gorgeous view that shows the city.

After unpacking our suitcase and putting stuff away, Mai volunteers to sleep on the pull-out couch so me and Sami can have the two beds.

We stay up watching movies and talking until about 10:30 at night when we decide to go to sleep only because I have to work tomorrow. Usually at sleepovers with Sami and Mai we would stay up till early in the morning.

We lay down to go to sleep and it goes completely quiet, after a few minutes the only sound is then quiet snoring of Sami. I can't seem to fall asleep so I get up, I don't know what to do so decide to head down to the lobby and maybe buy some food or something.

I was only wearing an over-sized shirt so I put on some leggings and a hoodie, grab my phone and my wallet, before going to the elevator. When the elevator opens I'm shocked to see Tom standing there.

When he sees me he's just as surprised as I am, "Y/n?"

I hesitantly step into the elevator with him. "Yeah?"

"What are you doing right now late at night?"

"I could ask you the same question." I say and doors close.

"What floor are you going to?" He asks.

"Main floor." I say.

He nods and presses the button, "that's where I'm going too."

It's quiet and I stand their awkwardly until he speaks up again, "So, are you leaving the hotel or something?"

"No, I just couldn't sleep so I'm going down to get some food maybe." I say.

"Oh ok."

"What about you?"

"Same."

I nod my head, the elevator slowly starts going down. God, since when do these things move at the speed of a snail?

"You know I'm glad that I'm going to the lobby with you." He says.

"You are?"

"Well I mean, there's creepy guys that could be out right now." He says.

"True, but then why should I be happy to have you with me?" I ask just to be annoying.

"Y/n, just because we broke up doesn't mean I won't protect you from bad people."

"One, we didn't break up, you decided to run back to London. And two, what makes you want to randomly start protecting me now? After more than six months of ignoring me."

"Y/n I'm sorry, I truly am." He says as the elevator finally gets to the bottom floor.

"Then fucking act like it." I scoff and walk out as soon as the doors open. Pretty badass if I do say so myself.

But does he actually still care about me?

I shake off the thought and walk over to the small snack area in the hotel. There are bags of chips and stuff like that. Of course, since Tom is doing the same things I'm doing, he's right behind me.

We accidentally make eye contact and I pretend to be super interested in some chocolate bars. Which I am really interested in them but I just don't want to look at Tom again.

He starts inspecting the candy right next to me, "I am sorry Y/n, for everything." He whispers.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask, still keeping my eyes on the candy. (If you're having trouble imagining this, just think of Dwight and Angela from the office when they talk to each other while doing other stuff)

"Because, I... I just want you to know I still care about you."

"Well you aren't acting like it." I say.

"How do I act like it? You've moved on, but I haven't completely."

"What are you trying to say?" I ask finally looking away from the chocolate and looking at him.

He looks at me, "I mean...I still love you."

"W-what? Really?" I ask.

He opens his mouth to answer but I put a hand up to stop him, "no, I can't do this." I say and walk away.

"Y/n wait." He follows me to the elevator.

I turn around before I press the button to open it. "What?"

"I can't get you out of my head, you're all I can think about and working with you again. I need you, I love you."

I look down, "Tom you hurt me, you ran away."

He gently puts his hand on my chin and makes me look back up at him. "I promise I will never do it again. I promise to not hurt you, I promise, please Darling give me another chance."

I don't say anything and just look up into his beautiful eyes.

He slowly leans towards me and I can start to feel his hot breath on my face. His lips lightly brush past mine, then he closes the gap and kisses me.

He holds me tightly against him, it's a rough yet gentle and loving kiss. He holds me close to him as if he's afraid to let go, like if he let go I would be gone forever.

Our mouths move in sync until I pull away for more air. "Tom,"

"Hmm?" he hums.

"I-I can't get you out of my head either," I say and he smiles.

"Can we make this work again?"

"I don't know, let me sleep on it?"

His face slightly drops, "Y-yea."

I nod and press the button for the elevator, "I'm just going to go back and buy something." Tom says awkwardly and points back to the snack area.

"Ok."

He walks away and elevator opens, I get in and press the button to my floor.

I just kissed him again, what am I going to do??

A/N

What do you think Y/n's decision will be? Good luck guessing. Also thank you some much for almost 3k reads! Ilysm

-Catelynn.