29: I Love You

(Your POV)

When I wake up again Tom still had his arms around me. I hear him taking to someone and I look up. Haz, Harry, Mai, and Sami are also here.

"Oh hello darling." Tom says when he sees I'm awake.

"Hi."

"Well, the whole group is here now." He says.

"Yeah, it just doesn't feel the same though." I say.

"I know, but soon it will be back to normal." He says.

I nod my head and we all start talking. There's not much to say but I'm glad they don't bring up what the doctor said earlier.

I really love hanging out with these people but I never imagined it like this. In a hospital after your boyfriend just found out you had an eating disorder, not the best moment.
———————————————
~A week later~

(Tom's POV)

So Y/n has been getting better at the hospital. They sent her to a special part of the hospital to help her. I can still go to see Y/n but not very often. I got her a new phone but she isn't allowed to have it at the hospital, so I keep it with me just in case she gets any important texts, calls, or emails.

For some reason all the doctors are weird about letting me, her boyfriend, come see her. They act like I'm going to try and hurt her or something which one, of course I'm not, and two, do I really look that scary?

Mai, Sami, Harry, and Haz all went back to Georgia because they have work and stuff like that but I have been staying in an Airbnb. I just can't stand being far away from Y/n for that long.

Y/n had also been looking a lot better. A lot of her bruises and scratches are gone. Only some big ones are left and they are pretty noticeable but that's it. She tells me that she is feeling a lot better as she can't wait to go back to Atlanta with me.

I know that sometime soon I'm going to have to go back to London to see my family but I'm trying to stay with Y/n as long as I can.

Right now I'm going to go see Y/n while she eats lunch. They only allow visitors during lunch and dinner. I find that really stupid but at least I get to see her.

"Hello Dr. Daniels." I say enthusiastically as I walk up to her. I have gotten to know Y/n's doctors pretty well while I've been here.

"Oh and hello again Tom, right this way." She says. Dr. Daniels is the coolest out of all the doctors because she lets me see Y/n without making me sign all kinds of dumb papers and stuff.

She leads me to the cafeteria where Y/n is sitting with her plate of food by herself in the corner. When she sees me her face lights up.

She's wearing one of my hoodies that I gave to her, and I have to say it looks really good on her.

I sit down next to her and wave bye to Dr. Daniels. She nods her head and walks away.

"Hello darling." I say dragging out the 'o'.

She giggles, "hi baby." And she gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"So how's it going?" I ask.

"I can't wait to leave this place. I have to ask before I can go to the bathroom. Can you believe that?" She says and we both laugh.

"Well you're doing a good job getting better." I tell her. She smiles.

"Well I mean, lately I haven't really been starving myself on purpose. My stress got really high and I wasn't really hungry." She says.

"What do you mean lately?"

Her smile drops and she looks at the floor.

"I'm sorry for asking, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I say and put one of arms around her.

She leans into me, "No it's ok, I can tell you." She says.

"You sure? I really don't need to know if you're not comfortable telling me." I says.

"Tom, it's ok, I trust you." She says and I smile at her.

"So when me and Luke broke up he told me that I was super ugly. Like no one would ever want me. He told me I was fat, gross, and flat. Then I decided I needed to change the way I look. After I left him I went to the gym more, I ate healthy. I did everything that would make me look the way I wanted to. It really was working but I didn't see it. Every time I look in the mirror I saw a stupid, ugly, tiny girl. Then I decided to work out even more and eat less. I had headaches all the time and I was lightheaded. I'd do about 100 sit ups everyday if I ate something."

"Oh love, I'm so sorry." I say and hug her. "I think your the most beautiful person I have ever seen." I say and she blushes.

"Thank you, but there's more for me to tell you."

"Ok,"

"So when Sami and Mai found out, they helped me get my earring back to normal. They told me I was everything a guy would want. They really did do a good job taking care of me and helping me learn to love myself again. I was better, not completely better, but better."

"Now I see why you three are so close with each other." I say.

"Yeah, that's still not the whole story." She says.

"Ok, but if you don't want to tell me something, you don't have to." I say she nods and keeps talking.

"So by the time I got to Atlanta I was almost completely back to normal. It's just things got worse when I met you." She says.

"W-what do you mean? So I caused this?" I ask worriedly.

"No, no, you didn't. I made it sound worse than it really was. I really liked you and I thought that I wasn't good enough for you to want me. You're famous and you could have basically anyone that you wanted, so why would you ever like me? I thought the only way you would start to notice me was if I got skinnier." She looks down.

"Oh, baby," I say and kiss her cheek. "I'm so sorry for making you feel like that."

"It wasn't your fault Tom, you didn't do anything. It's just my fucked up mind, always reminding me I'm not good enough."

"Darling... don't say that. You are everything to me. Everything. I don't know what I would do if I lost you. Just the thought makes me want to cry. Look at me," I say and she looks up into my eyes.

"I love you, so much."

The cutest smile spreads on her face and I see her cheeks turn a little red. "I love you too Tom, so much."

I smile and give her a kiss on the lips.