20: Seeing Things

(Tom's POV)

I can't believe I got Y/n to be my girlfriend. She is such an amazing person and I must be the luckiest guy in the world to have her.

I am smiling pretty much the whole drive back to my house. I couldn't even get her out of my head for more than half a second.

Haz and Harry keep texting me, but I don't know what they are saying.

I get to the house and as soon as I walk through the front door they start asking questions.

"Mate, something is going on with you and Y/n." Harry says.

"Actually... there is." I say.

"What?" Haz asks confused.

"We're dating now."

Both of their jaws drop then Harry gets a stupid smile on his face. Haz though, he just looks sad for a moment before switching to a smile.

"T-that's great mate." He says.

"Thanks." I say hesitantly, his comment didn't sound the most sincere.

"Oh I knew it!!" Harry says and I roll my eyes. "I knew you guys were going to get together!"

"Totally." I say sarcastically.

"Right Haz? Remember, I told you they would end up together!" Harry says to Haz.

"Uh... yeah, yeah." Is all Haz says before clearing his throat and walking to his room.

Harry and I exchange confused looks, but Harry just shrugs his shoulders.

I don't know what has gotten into Haz lately.
———————————————
(Your POV)

Mai and Sami talk to me the whole night about Tom and I. They ask what our first kiss was like, how he asked me out, etc.

We talk till 10:30 and I remember that I have work tomorrow.

"Hey girls, I should go to bed. I have work." I say and they nod their heads.

"Ok, get some sleep so you have enough energy to kiss Tom some more tomorrow!" Mai yells and I give her the middle finger before going to my room.

I fall asleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow.
———————————————
~In the morning~

*BEEP--*

I turn off my alarm before it can even ring a second time. I'm ready to go to work and finish this day so we can celebrate. I also can't wait to see Tom again. It gives me butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him.

This is probably the most motivated I have ever felt to start my day. Wow, I didn't think being in a relationship again would make me feel like this.

I can't get the stupid smile off my face either. Literally nothing could ruin my mood right now.

I also just have one more day in the studio until we are done with the battle scene. Then we can celebrate with Mai, Sami, Haz, Harry, and Tom!

I get to the studio right on time and Lillian tells me that I'm only doing Tom's makeup today, that means that we will have more time to talk and hang out.

I walk to Tom's trailer and say hi to people I know on the way. Some of them give me weird looks because I'm usually not this energetic in the mornings.

I go up to Tom's trailer and knock on the door.

"Coming!" I hear him yell faintly from the inside.

As I'm waiting for him to come to the door I hear something to my left. I turn my head and I swear I saw that same guy with the black hoodie off in the distance. He has his back to me but then he starts to slowly turn around.

"Hello Darling!" Tom says and startles me. I flinch and turn towards him.

"You ok, what're you looking at?" He asks.

"Um it's a—" I start to say but when I look back to my left he is gone. "I-I thought I saw that guy again." I say.

Tom gives me a concerned look. "Come in." He says and moves out of the way so I can walk into the trailer.

I nod and go into the trailer. Tom comes in after me and closes the door. He freezes for a second before turning to me. "You feel comfortable with me locking the door?" He asks and my heart melts.

"Yes." I say.

He is too nice

He locks the door and comes over to me. "Darling, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this guy. I promise I will do anything to keep you safe." He says and I smile.

"Thank you, so much." He nods and gives me a kiss.

"Anything for you my love." He whispers in my ear. I start blushing and I can tell that he knows. He smiles and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"I might have just been seeing things though." I say. I don't know who I'm trying to convince, Tom or myself.

"You don't sound too confident about that. Listen, everything will turn out okay, I promise." He says and smiles.

"Ok" I say softly.

I start doing his makeup and we just talk about how excited we are to celebrate tonight for the end of filming the batter scene. We are planning to go to a restaurant and maybe going shopping a little bit before just hanging out at his house.

"Ok I can't wait!" I say.

"Same" I continue doing his makeup and while I'm making a bruise by his eye, I accidentally poke him in the eye while blending it.

"Ow! Baby, can you be more careful?!" He says and I get the biggest smile on my face. "What?" He says once he looks at me again.

"You called me baby." I say quietly and my smile gets even bigger.

His confused face quickly turns into a smile. "You like it?"

"Uh... yeah!" I say and we both laugh.

"Ok then, baby."

"Ok, baby." I say back.

We just smile at each other before I continue doing his makeup.

Tom Holland just called me baby!