15: Real Talk

(Tom's POV)

I feel terrible for what happened to Y/n but I'm glad I listened to my gut.

"Do you think you can talk about it? Tell me what happened?" I ask. She doesn't say anything for a few seconds. "I mean only if you feel comfortable with it."

She nods and shows me her wrist. I didn't even realize earlier but it has a bruise going around it.

"Oh my god. Did he do that to you?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says in an almost whisper. I continue to rub her back.

"Oh Y/n, I'm so sorry. I'll make sure you never have to worry about that asshole ever again." I say and she lets out a little laugh.

"I think I can tell you what happened." She says.

"Ok. You sure you feel comfortable talking about it?" I ask. I don't want her to feel like she has to.

"Yeah" She says and takes a deep breath. "So I went to his office like normal. But this time he told me that he has been waiting for me. I was confused but I didn't say anything. Then he got up and locked to door. I told him to just tell he who's makeup I have to do so I can leave but he just laughed it off and started walking towards me. I tried backing up but I hit his desk. Then he put his hands on my hips, I pushed him away but then he grabbed my wrist really tight. Then you came in."

I can see the pain in her eyes after she tells me this. I hug her again but this time even tighter. She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me just as tight. We stay there for a few seconds in silence.

"It's not the first time." She says so quietly that I almost didn't hear her.

"What?" I ask. She stops hugging me.

"My ex, Luke. He cheated on me and when I broke up with him he tried to-" she says but stops.

"Hey, hey, it's ok you don't have to tell me. Just breathe love." She takes a few deep breaths.

"That was 8 months ago but I haven't dated anyone since." She says. "I just... he really messed me up and no guy would ever want to date me anyways." She says and I hug her.

"Don't say that." I say softly to her. "That's just what he would want you to say, Y/n your an amazing person."

"Thanks Tom." She says into my shoulder.

I don't say and anything and I just keep rubbing her back.

Then Haz walks in.

"Hey Tom do you know where-" he starts to say but then he sees me and Y/n cuddling on the couch."Um..."

"Haz it's nothing. Y/n just had a bit of a rough day." I say before he can assume anything.

"Oh ok. I'm going to leave now." He points to the door and quickly walks out. I swear I may have seen a bit of anger on his face but maybe I was just imagining things.

Y/n lifts her head off of me and sits up.

"We should probably do something about Blake now." She says.

"Yeah." I say.

We get up and she wipes her eyes before going to the door.

"You sure you want to do this? Like we can wait until you feel more comfortable." I say and she shakes her head.

"It's probably better to do it now, I don't want that to happen to anyone else." She says.

"Ok" We start walking to the studio when we see Lillian.

(Your POV)

"Hey Lillian, can I talk to you?" I ask her.

"Yeah, what is it?" She asks.

"Um, like privately?"

"Oh yeah." We walk away from everyone to an area where no one can hear us.

"It's about Blake." I say and she gives me a confused look.

"What about him?"

"When I went to his office this morning he got up and locked the door behind me. I told him to let me out and unlock the door but he just laughed and walked closer to me. Then he grabbed my waist, so I pushed him away from me and he did this to me." I say showing her the bruise on my wrist.

"Oh my, this is horrible. Oh I'm so sorry sweetie. I'll talk to him and the Russos right away." She says and puts a hand on my shoulders.

Then she walks away quickly to go find the Russo brothers.

I walk back to set to see Tom standing there. I thought he was supposed to be filming right now.

"Hey!" He says when he sees me walking over to him.

"Hey, um, aren't you supposed to be filming?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to make sure that your ok before I go." He says and rubs the back of his neck.

"Oh thanks Tom, that's so nice but you have to go film. That's probably not helping the fact that we are getting behind schedule!" I say and we both laugh.

"Uh, ok yeah. I'm going to go do that then." He says and awkwardly walks off.

Lillian told me that they looked into Blake's last name and history and found out that this wasn't the first time he's done that.

Apparently at his job in another city he tried to do that to another girl.

Let's just say that he is not likely to get another job anytime soon.
———————————————

When I get home and tell Sami and Mai about what happened they freak out and insist that we have to buy candy and watch my favorite movies.

I'm so happy that they reacted that way. I know some people that would have just asked, "what were you wearing?" Or "you probably were asking for it."

That's why I'm glad Sami and Mai never judge me or assume I'm in the wrong. I know that no matter what I do they will always have my back.

So we watch Disney movies while eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.