21: Awkward Silences

(Your POV)

The day goes by super fast and now I'm at the apartment getting ready to go celebrate with Harry, Haz, and Tom.

"Y/n! Have you seen my phone?" Mai yells to me.

"Uh, I think you left it on the couch!" I yell back.

"Wow Mai, Y/n can keep track of your phone better than you can!" Sami yells and we all laugh.

"Yeah well—" Mai tries to defend herself.

"Haha see?! No excuse!" Sami yells.

"Ok fine. You win!" Mai says as she goes to grab her phone. Which was, in fact, on the couch.
———————————————
We didn't get too dressed up because we're not going anywhere super nice.

(Your outfit)

(Your hair can be however you want it)

By the time we are all ready to go it's only fifteen minutes until we have to leave.

I decide to go onto Instagram and I notice that almost the whole Marvel cast followed me.

"Guys, guys!!"

"What??" Sami asks concerned, but when she sees the smile on my face she just gets confused.

"Almost every actor in Endgame is following me on Instagram!!"

"Dang, how many followers do you have now?" Mai asks.

I check my phone and my jaw drops.

"What?"

"Over 500k."

Both of their eyes go wide and we all start freaking out.

I know that I should be professional about this but I can't help it. I have loved Marvel since I was a little kid. Having this happen is like a dream come true. It's hard not to get starstruck when you have to deal with Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, and even RDJ always just casually walking past you on set.

I check the time again and it's about time for Tom, Haz, and Harry to come pick us up. They should be here any second.

After a little while there is a knock on the door. Then we hear Haz yell. "Pizza's here!!"

We hear Tom and Harry giggle behind the door. I roll my eyes and open it.

"Oh hiiiiiii" Haz says in a high pitched girly voice. I try not to laugh but I can't help it, he's just so stupid.

"Oh my god your such a fucking idiot." I say and everyone laughs.

I walk over to Tom and he gives me a hug and a quick kiss. "Hello darling."

"Hi, how do you deal with Haz all the time?" I say.

Tom laughs, "Honestly, I have no idea."

I turn back to the group and I catch Haz looking at me with a small smile on his face. We make eye contact for a second before he looks away.

"Ok well, let's get going then." Harry says. I lock the door to our apartment and we all head down to get in the car.

We decided to split up between two cars, Tom and Harry's. There would end up being 3 people in each car.

Mai, Sami, and Harry all go together in Harry's car. Tom, Haz, and I go in Tom's car.

Tom gets in the driver seat while I get in the passenger seat, that leaves Haz to sit in the back. He sits behind Tom. It's about a 15 minute drive to the restaurant, so it's not a super long drive but still a little while.

Tom puts his hand on my thigh while he drives and gives a smile. I smile back at him and he looks back at the road.

I swear I hear Haz let out an angry sigh as Tom does this but I just shrug it off.

There's an awkward silence in the car even though there is music playing. I don't recognize the song so I can't sing along anyways.

"So, we're going to have so much free time now that we're done filming right? I mean what are we going to do?" Tom asks to break the silence.

"I don't know honestly. I mean I have an apartment back in LA but I really don't want to go back there now." I say and Tom nods.

"I mean, I'll try to stay here in Atlanta as long as I can but I have to go back to London eventually." Tom says.

Then it hit me.

What if me and Tom will never be able to see each other again? What if we have to be in a long distance relationship? Would he catch feeling for another girl?

"Darling?" Tom says and pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, just lost in thought." I say. I give Tom a smile but I can tell that he knows it's fake. "Hey, I don't want you to be stressed out about anything tonight. We're going out to celebrate! Ok?"

"Okay."

It's silent for a little bit longer and I realize that Haz hasn't said anything this whole time. "Hey Haz, you ok back there? I'm surprised your so quiet, usually we can never get you to shut up." I say as I turn around to look at him.

He's looking out the window and laughs. Then he turns to me. "Well maybe I'm just saving all my talking for the whole group to hear." He says.

"Yeah, I totally wouldn't want them to miss out on hearing your beautiful voice." I say sarcastically.

"Oh, so you think my voice is beautiful huh?" Haz says with a smirk on his face.

"Beautifully annoying." I say and he rolls his eyes. We both laugh and then I turn back around in my seat.

"Ok you win this time." Haz says and I nod.

"Oh I win every time." I say confidently.

"We'll see about that." He says and I shrug my shoulders.

(Tom's POV)

I don't know why but it feels like Haz and Y/n are flirting. It's mainly him doing the flirting though. I've started to notice how Haz gets weird around her too. I just hope he doesn't have a crush on her.

I feel like Haz could easily get Y/n if he wanted to. He's the type of guy all the girls would want. I know that Y/n wouldn't just simply leave me for him like that, but I also don't want the pain of her slowly falling for him. That would break my heart even more.

I sigh as I pull into the parking lot of the restaurant. When we get out Y/n comes over to me and holds my hand. She gives me the sweetest smile that makes me immediately forget what I was worrying about moments ago.