47: True Love

(Your POV)

I wake up to someone's quiet giggles. I try to move but Tom's arms keep my held up against him. Looking up I see that he's still asleep, so look behind me to the rest of the hotel to see Mai and Sami sitting on the couch. They're laughing with their hands over their mouths. When they notice me looking at them they just start laughing more.

"What?" I say in an annoyed raspy voice.

"Why is Tom here?" Sami asks through her giggles.

"It's not what you think, neither of us could fall asleep so we hung out and he ended up staying the night."

"Ok, but you two are so cute together!" Mai says pretty loud and Tom starts to stir in his sleep. Mai and Sami laugh even more and I have no idea why.

"Shut up!" I yell and realize I said that really loud.

I look back at Tom and I see him stir some more before opening one eye, "what?" He asks in his super hot tired voice.

"Nothing, Mai and Sami woke me up and now they're being annoying." I say.

"Oh," he rubs his eyes and then looks over at Sami and Mai, "How long have you guys been watching us?"

"Umm...not that long," Mai says dragging out the word 'that', "ok bye you two have fun!" She says and takes Sami's hand before they run out of the hotel.

"What?" I whisper mostly to myself and look at the clock next to the bed, my eyes go wide as I sit up straight.

"What?" Tom asks worriedly.

"We're going to be late for work!" I say and take the covers off myself and get up. Tom laughs and grabs my wrist and pulls me back down on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused and anxious.

"Baby," he laughs, "remember we have today off?"

Now I feel stupid, I sigh and blush from embarrassment as I pull the covers over my face. Tom giggles and pulls me closer to him, he kisses the top of my head and whispers, "you're adorable."

"Shut up." I mumble.

Tom takes the covers off my face, "I love you." He says in a baby voice.

I groan, "I love you too."
———————————————

Tom and I are just hanging out at my hotel and watching movies. In the middle of rewatching the original Avengers movie I get a text from Sami and Mai.

~Over Text~

Sami: Harry just asked me out on a date tonight.

Mai: what did you say?!?!?

Sami: I said yes

Y/n: Yay! I knew it

Mai: Haz asked me out on a date tonight too.

Sami: Y/n, has Tom asked you on a date?

Y/n: not yet

Sami: ok....

Y/n: what?

Mai: nothing, just continue to enjoy your day with Tom

Y/n: ok?

Sami: bye

Y/n: bye

~Off Text~

"Mai and Sami are being weird." I tell Tom.

"What do you mean?"

"They said that Harry and Haz both asked them on dates and they're wondering if—"