33: I Like You Y/n

(Your POV)

~Weeks Later~

Nothing super interesting has happened in the past three weeks. The Meme Team has been hanging out at least four times a week and it's amazing.

Haz and I aren't being so awkward now and we haven't talked about the hug at all. Life has been... normal.

It's weird but also really nice. Nothing to worry about and I can just relax. The thing is, even though there's nothing to worry about, there's also nothing to look forward to. Everything is just, quiet.

I guess it could be worse, a lot worse. The universe finally decided to let us have a break, I just don't know when it will be over. I hope it will never be over, but life doesn't exactly work like that.

Right now I'm hanging out with Sami and Mai at our apartment. Soon I'm going to Tom's house and spending time with Haz and Tom while Sami, Mai, and Harry are going to be taking photos for Harry's Instagram.

"Hey" Mai says.

"Yeah?"

"There's something I have to tell you guys..."

Sami and I look at each other before looking back at Mai, "Go on,"

She takes a deep breath, "I like Harrison"

My eyes go wide and a my jaw drops.

"Yes!" Sami yells, "I totally ship it!"

"Yeah same." I say. "You guys need a ship name."

"No--" Mai says but Sami cuts her off, "Yes oh my god!"

"Marrison? Maz!" I say.

"I like Maz." Sami says. "Mai what do you think?"

"It's ok I guess." Mai says and rubs the back of her neck.

I smile and look at the time, "Hey guys, it's about time for us to leave."

They look at the time too and nod, "Yeah let's go."

~Time skip to Tom's house~

Mai, Sami, and I are standing on the front porch when I knock on the door. It started raining really hard and we're all hiding under Tom's door to keep from getting soaked. Not even three seconds later the door opens and Harry is standing there.

"Hi, you girls ready to go?" He asks Sami and Mai.

"Yup."

"Ok, Y/n you sure you don't want to come?" He asks me.

"No I'm good thanks, I'm just not the biggest fan of being in pictures."

"Ok, yeah" then he turns to the inside of the house, "guys I'm leaving!"

"Ok!" I hear Tom yell.

Harry let's me in before leaving out the door with Sami and Mai. They run to the car but still get really wet in the process. I close the door and turn around to see Tom walking down the hallway towards me.

"Hello darling." He greets me with a kiss.

"Hi baby."

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" He asks as we start walking to the living room.

"I don't know, I'm thinking... Guardians of the Galaxy?"

He smiles, "Perfect"

We sit down on the couch with Haz and he looks over to us. "So what did she want to watch."

"Guardians of the Galaxy."

Has smiles, "Oh nice, I thought you were going to pick something stupid like... I don't know, the live action Beauty and the Beast."

"Shut up, that movie's so good!" I say and he rolls his eyes.

Tom laughs and turns on the TV He puts on Guardians of the Galaxy and we all get quiet.

We occasionally make funny comments or laugh at the jokes. It's one of my favorite marvel movies because of the humor.

About 30 minutes in Tom gets a phone call. He pulls out his phone and I see the name 'Jon Watts'  pop up.

"I got to take this," he says as he gets up and walks to his bedroom.

I keep watching the movie while Haz sits on the other end of the couch. I soon catch him looking at me and he quickly looks at the TV again.

Then he stands up and comes over to sit next to me. I look at him confused but he doesn't notice.

"Haz what are you doing?"

"Nothing darling." He says as he sits down. I get even more confused and slightly jump at him calling me that name.

"Haz—"

"There's something I need to tell you."

I raise my eyebrows slightly to indicate I'm listening.

"I know this is terrible timing, Y/n, but I can't keep putting it off. You may not feel the same way I do but can't keep pushing these feelings down... Y/n, I l-like you, a lot."

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"I know, I'm sorry to do this to you right now but, it's eating me alive to see you kissing and hugging Tom. I just wish I could have that with you. Y/n you are such an amazing person and any guys is so lucky to have you. I just, I just wish I was able to have you before Tom did. I know he makes you happy, but it would be the best feeling in the world to know that I made you feel...safe. But he's yours now, and your his. You'll never feel this way about me that I feel for you. It's ok, I just needed to tell you."

"Harrison... I don't know what to say."

"You don't like be back do you?"

I shake my head, "No, not like that."

He looks down and closes his eyes. That's when I hear Tom's soft voice from his bedroom stop talking, I know the phone call ended. Then quiet footsteps start getting louder and louder down the hall.

Then Haz grabs the sides of my face and soon I feel his lips meet mine. I try to push him away but it doesn't do anything. I can feel Tom staring at me and it burns. A pit begins to form in my stomach as I start to feel like I can't move.

Haz finally let's go of me and I try to catch my breath, yet I still feel like I can't breathe.

I look behind me to see Tom with his mouth slightly open. I can see the pain and sadness in his eyes.

Fuck you too Haz.

A/N

Sorry for the cliffhanger, I just had to.

Why do you think Haz did that? 🧐