14: Please! Stop!

(Btw there will be a lot of POV switches between Y/n and Tom in this chapter)

(Your POV)

~One week later~

In the last week me, Sami, and Mai have become much better friends with Tom, Haz, and Harry. We hang out as much as we can and we always have lots of fun.

Mai and Sami keep trying to ship me with Tom and I hate it. They say he's flirting but really he's just super nice.

"Guys, I swear he's just a really kind person. It's not flirting!" I tell them as I'm getting ready for work, and yes, it is a weekend.

They are falling behind schedule a little bit with filming so we are going to work this weekend. We're not too far behind and these two days will get us back on track.

"Ok but he's never that 'nice' to anyone else." Mai says with quotations on 'nice'.

Instead of trying to argue I just roll my eyes and grab my car keys.

"Bye!" I say as I walk out the door.

"Bye stupid!" They both yell.
———————————————
~At the studio~

I love my job, and I love seeing Tom, but I hate going to Blake's office in the mornings.

He's been getting more weird as the days go on and I fear going into his office.

Tom tells me that I should talk to Lillian about it but I don't want to make a big deal out of nothing.

I sigh and start to walk towards Blake's office. When I'm about to go into his office I see Tom walk around the corner.

"Oh hey!" He says and waves to me.

"Hey." I say and give him a soft smile. He returns the smile and walks away.

I turn back to Blake's door and open it.

(Tom's POV)

I've had this bad feeling about Blake since he got here, but today I had this horrible gut feeling.

I don't want to take any chances so I stand somewhat close to Blake's office.

This may be super weird but I trust my gut feeling more than my brain right now.

(Your POV)

"Oh hello Y/n, I've been waiting for you to get here." He says.

I want to say, 'why the fuck would you be waiting for me like a creep?' But instead I just nod awkwardly.

He gets up from his desk and walks past me to the door.

"Um, Blak-" I start to ask but he locks the door and turns back to me.

"This isn't what I planned for my Saturday to be like. So baby, I'm going to make things a little more interesting." He says.

"Please don't call me that. Just tell me who's makeup I need to do so I can leave." I say trying to sound confident but I sound nervous instead.

"You don't sound very sure about that." He says and walks closer to me.

I move away from him but I run into his desk. My heart is beating so much and I want to say something but nothing will come out.

"No, please stop." Is all I can say.

He laughs and gets closer to me. He puts his hands on my waist and I immediately push him away.

He looks angry and then he grabs my wrist super tight.

"Stop Blake! Please!" I'm finally able to yell.

(Tom's POV)

"Stop Blake! Please!" I hear Y/n yell faintly. I immediately rush towards his office and try to open the door.

Shit, it's locked.

I try to think of what to do. Then the perfect thing comes to mind.

"Hey Blake! The Russo brothers want you out here right now. Something about your last name?" I ask pretending to sound clueless to what I heard, but really I'm panicking on the inside.

"Oh, um, ok I'll be right out." I hear him say.

As soon as I hear him unlock the door I swing it open and hit him.

"Get out." I say sternly to him. He gives me a scared face before running off to set.

I look inside his office to see Y/n standing there holding her wrist with tears in her eyes.

She looks so scared and hurt, I can't stand to see her like this.

I run over to her and give her a huge hug. She buries her heard into my shoulder and starts crying.

"Darling it's ok, you're ok. I got you." I say softly into her ear.

(Your POV)

I'm so happy that Tom heard me. I can't even express how thankful I am right now to have him here.

"Hey Love, let's go back to my trailer so you can leave this office ok?" He asks and I nod.

We walk back to his trailer as fast as we can so no one sees me crying.

Tom has his arm gently around me as we walk and it makes me feel really safe. Like no one can hurt me.

We get to the trailer and I'm glad to see that no one else is there. I won't want Haz or Harry to know about this. I mean, I trust them but still, it's not the same as Tom.

We sit down on the small couch and Tom puts his arm around me. I put my head on his chest with my arms around his torso. I'm not as freaked out anymore but my heart is pounding, I'm shaking a little, and my breathing is quick and in short bursts.

"Just breathe darling, everything is going to be okay." Tom says to me. I try to match my breathing with Tom's to distract myself from anything else. It ends up working and I'm not shaking anymore.

"You okay?" Tom finally asks me after we have been sitting in silence for few minutes. I look up at him.

"Yeah" I say but it comes out raspy from crying.

"You're okay now, we can tell the Russo brothers about him and you won't ever have to see him again" Tom tells me as he starts rubbing my back.

"Thank you, so much Tom." I say as tears start to fill my eyes again.

"You're welcome Darling" He says and gives me a soft smile which I return.