2: Going to Film

(Your POV)

~About a month later~

The last few weeks have been super boring. I have done a few cool makeup looks at put them on my Instagram but that's it. Right now I'm just relaxing my couch on a Sunday afternoon.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

I pick up my phone and immediately answer it. This has to be then call I have been waiting almost a month for!

"Hello, this is Y/N." I say.

"Hello, this is Lillian Brookes. I am going to be your assistant while you are working with Marvel. We have found a time and a date for you to come." She says.

"Ok perfect, when?"

"This Thursday at 7:30am." She tells me.

"Ok I'll be there! Thank you so much."

"Your welcome. Ok bye."

"Bye." She hangs up.

I smile to myself and then call Sami and Mai. They pick up immediately.

"Hey girl!!" Mai says with Sami sitting right next to her. I can't wait to go spend a month with them.

I laugh, "Hi, I have some great news to tell you guys."

"What is it? Wait, did you get the call about coming to Atlanta!?" Sami asks me.

"Yes!! They want me to come to the studio on Thursday."

They both scream out of excitement.

"Yay! You need to book a flight as soon as you can!" Mai tells me.

"Ok, ok I'm looking at them right now." I say grabbing my laptop to start looking for flights. After a few minutes I find the right one, "This one is leaving tomorrow morning, that's perfect!" I say.

"Yes ok get that one!" Mai says.

"Ok I am."

I buy my ticket and then start packing. We all start talking about how excited we are to see each other again. It turns out they're apartment is really close to the studio. That just makes everything more perfect.

After we hang up from the call I check to make sure I have everything I need. I always do that, I get paranoid that I might forget something. That's why I almost always have my phone with me. I get worried that I might lose it or it might get stolen.

Mai though, is the opposite. She always loses her phone and it stresses me out more than her. One time she left her phone in a restaurant and when she remembered we full on sprinted back to find it. She even went inside the place next door because she thought it was the restaurant, it was a dentist office. (True story)

I look at the clock to see that it's 9:30pm. I decide to sleep because I have to wake up early for my flight tomorrow. The flight is going to be about 4 hours long, so I could sleep more then.

I set my alarm and fall asleep thinking about how fun it will be to see Sami and Mai again.

———————————————

*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

I roll over and turn off the alarm on my phone. It's 3:30am and could use some more sleep, but I get up anyways. I take a shower to wake myself up some more. I get changed and do my hair. I try not to look too nice because I want to sleep on the plane. So for my makeup I do something natural.

 So for my makeup I do something natural

(Your outfit and makeup ^)

I get all my luggage together at the front door. When I look at the time again it's 4:30am. I finish getting ready and then head to the airport.

I go through security and go to a Starbucks inside the airport because I forgot to eat breakfast. After that I sit down a wait for them to call my flight. It's at 6:00am so I still have about 30 minutes until that happens. I get out my phone and text Sami and Mai.

They probably won't be awake but I don't care, I'm bored.

~Texting~

Y/n: Hey you guys up?

Sami: Yea. We couldn't sleep, too excited to see you!

Y/n: Aww thanks, rn I'm at the airport waiting to get on the plane.

Mai: it's a four hour flight right?

Y/n: yea

Mai: Ahh! I can't wait that long! 😖

Y/n: I know.. but remember, I get to stay with you guys for a month!

Sami: Yeah! I can't wait!

~Off Text~

I texted them for a while and we talk about how excited we are to see each other. Then they call my plane and I get on it.

I sit down in the window seat of the plane while an old couple sits to my left. They gave me a soft smile when they sat down and I smiled back. I slept pretty much the whole flight to pass the time. When I wake up again we have landed in Atlanta, it's 1:00pm there. They are about three hours ahead of LA.

I text Sami and Mai to let them know that I landed. After waiting for a little bit they let us off the plane. I grab my luggage and go to find Sami and Mai.

After looking around for a few minutes someone hits me on the back of the head.

"Hey stupid!" Mai says.

"Oh my god what the hell?!" I laugh and they do too. "Why did you have to hit me?" I say punching her in the arm.

"It's so good to see you Y/n!" Sami says as she gives me a hug. Mai joins too and we have a group hug. Then Mai and Sami pull away.

"We have to go get you settled into the apartment." Sami says with a huge smile. I nod my head and we go get into Sami's car.

On they way to the apartment they start telling me about what we should do until I have to start working. We plan to have a girl's night tomorrow.

This is going to be the best month ever.