7: Girl Talk

(Your POV)

"Oh my god Y/n!!" Sami and Mai scream as I tell them about my day.

"I haven't even gotten to the good part yet." I say. I have only told them about meeting RDJ.

"So then after I did Robert's makeup, Tom Holland walks in." I say and they start squealing.

"Ok, ok, what happens next???" Sami asks impatiently.

"We like stared into each other's eyes for a long time, but Robert stood up and block our view of each other. Then after a little while Lillian, my assistant, left the trailer so it was just me and him. We talked for a long time and he called me Darling! And Love!" I tell them. Their jaws drop.

"No way. Tom Holland called you darling!!" Mai screams.

"He probably calls ever girl he meets that." I say. She shakes her head.

"No, he totally is into you!" Mai says and Sami nods her head like crazy.

"Come on guys, there's no way he would like me. We just met!" I say and Mai rolls her eyes.

"Ok, whatever, I still think he likes you." She says in a mocking tone.

"Fine, but let me tell you about my boss, Blake." I say and they both nod.

"Ok so he was super creepy when we first met. He was staring at me weird and I just felt super uncomfortable. Then I asked for his last name, but he wouldn't tell me." I say and Sami's eyes widen.

"Big red flag right there." She says.

"I know right?" I ask.

"Yeah that is so weird." Mai says.

"Yeah, but then! After that, I was able to watch them film when after Tom finished one of his scenes he just stared at me. But it wasn't weird like with Blake. It made me feel comfortable and happy." I say.

"Ok he likes you." Mai says.

"Oh my god! He does not like me!" I say.

"I agree with Mai." Sami says. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Guys really, we're just friends."

"Ok fine, Y/n that sounds likes the best day ever!! Besides your boss but you know what I mean." Mai says.

"Yeah."

We sit down to watch a movie when I get a notification from my phone.

tomholland2013 sent you a message

"What?" I say quietly to myself, but Sami and Mai still hear me.

"What's going on?? Why are you looking at your phone like that?" Sami asks with a huge smile on her face.

"Nothing...just that Tom Holland messaged me!!!" I say and Mai whips her head in my direction.

"Are you serious?!?!"

"Ok chill out, it's probably nothing." I say.

"Ok fine, just read what he said!" Mai says.

~Instagram Messages~

Tomholland2013
Hello, I just wanted to say it was really nice meeting you today.

Y/nL/n
It was nice meeting you too

Tomholland2013
I was also wondering if we could exchange numbers?

Y/nL/n
Yeah, one second.
Y/nL/n
Ok here (your number)

Tomholland2013
Ok, thanks darling

~Off Instagram Messages~

"Oh my god, he asked for my number!" I yell.

"Y/n what did I tell you? He totally likes you." Mai says with a smirk.

"Ok I don't want to ruin the fun, but I have to be professional about this. I work as his makeup artist for God's sake!"

Mai sighs, "You two are totally getting together." She says and I roll my eyes.

Just then I get a notification from an unknown number.

Hello darling, it's Tom

"Um, I'm just going to go to my room." I say before awkwardly standing up and speed walking to my room.

(Sami's POV)

"What do you think that's about?" I ask Mai.

Mai is one of those friends that everyone has that understands everything about relationships but can never get into one. She just doesn't like to be in relationships but she is always helping us get into one.

Like she gives us advice when we are dating someone and she is quick to take our side no matter what.

"I saw she got a text notification before she left." She says with another smirk on her face.

"Ok but like did you see her face when she told us about him calling her darling? She totally likes him!" I say and Mai nods.

"Yeah, we just need to convince her."

(Your POV)

I run into my room and open my phone.

~Over Text~

Y/n: Hi

Tom: Blake is your new boss right?

Y/n: Yea why?

Tom: Not to be rude but he seems like a creep.

Y/n: that's exactly what I thought when I first met him, I even asked for his last name and he wouldn't tell me.

Tom: I know we just met but, can you promise something?

Y/n: what is it?

Tom: if he ever does anything that makes you uncomfortable, tell me or one of your friends. Just promise you'll tell someone.

~Off Text~

Oh my god I think my heart just melted.