9: The Plan Worked

(Tom's POV)

"What is it darling?" I asked concerned.

She looks at the floor and then back at me. "This is going to sound stupid but um, remember when you told me to tell you or someone if Blake makes me feel uncomfortable in any way?"

"Yes." I say getting more worried.

"Well Lillian told me to go to his office every morning because he tells me what I need to do. Today he, this sounds so stupid ugh." She says.

"Don't worry, you can tell me." I really want her to trust me because Blake doesn't seem like a good person.

"I don't know, he just makes me feel uncomfortable when we were alone and he looked me up and down. I basically ran out of his office to come over here because I couldn't stand being around him." She says.

My heart starts to hurt. I don't know why but I feel protective over her and I don't want Blake to make her feel like that.

"Oh Y/n, I'm so sorry you feel like that. I can talk to him-"

"No! I mean, I just started working here and I'm probably just over reacting." She says and I shake my head.

"Well if he ever does anything, tell me or at least one your friends or Lillian about it ok?"

"Yeah. I should probably do your makeup." She says. I nod my head knowing she wants to move away from this topic.

I'm just glad that she told me about Blake, it's good that she trusts me.

I just hope we are wrong about Blake and he doesn't do anything to Y/n.
———————————————

Y/n does my makeup and we talk about random topics the whole time. She told me that her friend lost both of her car keys and she had to drive her here.

It's funny how she didn't get mad at her. I can tell that she has a good friendship with Sami and Mai. Even though they sound like complete crackheads.

But I mean, my friends are too.

(Proof)

(Btw this is one of my favorite videos ever 😂)

Being around Y/n just makes me smile. She is really funny and it's hard to not smile when she has to do my makeup.

Oh my god Tom stop. Don't catch feelings for someone you work with!

(Your POV)

I finish Tom's makeup and he goes to film. They have other makeup artists there and I think that's why I don't get to do that many actor's makeup. I mostly do Tom, RDJ, and Chris Evan. It's super cool but RDJ and Chris don't talk that much. They're funny but I enjoy talking to Tom more.

Nothing really eventful happens today and it's pretty boring. But I will never get tired of watching them all act. It's so cool to be behind the scenes for it.

After we finish filming for the day I go outside and wait for Mai. The rest of the cast is still inside taking off their makeup and costumes. When Mai doesn't show up for 10 minutes I call her.

"Hey."

"Hey stupid where are you?"

"Oh um, about that... I cant pick you up."