1: Getting to Work on Endgame?!

(Before I start this book I just want to say that I think someone else may have done a book like this but I read so many that I don't even know anymore. Also I'm not a professional at how they do things at the Marvel studio. I'm just writing this for fun. Ok have fun reading!)

(Your POV)

*Ring! Ring!*

I pick up my phone and answer it.

"Hello this is Y/n." I say.

"Hello Y/n L/n, this is Joe Russo. I'm calling to inform you that you have been hired to be one of the makeup artists for our Avenger: Endgame."

"Oh wow! That's great! When does filming start?" I ask trying to control my excitement.

"We will start filming in about 2 weeks, but we only need you for our final battle part. So come to the studio in Atlanta in about a month or so." He says.

"Ok, thank you so much."

"Yup, we will call you a few days before we need you to come for times and other information. We are filming everything out of order so plans might change."

"Ok I'll watch for that." I say.

"Ok bye, happy to work with you."

"Bye, happy to work with you too!" I say and he hangs up.

"Yes!! Oh my god this is amazing!" I scream and jump up and down in my apartment.

I have been working for this for years. I grew up watching the Marvel cartoons and reading the comics. This is a dream come true to be able to work on Endgame. I finally applied for the job a few months ago for any movie that they wanted me for, but I get to do Endgame?!

Oh my god, I'll be able to see Robert Downey Junior! And Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, and maybe even Tom Holland!

I have seen Tom's work a few times in Captain America: Civil War and Spider-Man: Homecoming. He is a very talented actor for his age. He inspires me to keep working hard.

Then my mind goes from excitement to worry.

What if I do a terrible job? And they fire me! What if I'm late on my first day? That would be so embarrassing and unprofessional.

I start to think of all the possible things that could go wrong. Turns out my mind could think of a lot of scenarios, and they all went bad.

I sigh and lay down on my couch. I put on one of my favorite movie to help me relax, The Greatest Showman. I know it may sound childish but the music is so amazing and I love to sing along to it.

(Ok I just realized I'm stupid and I think the greatest showman came out in December of 2017 and this takes place before that but... idc just go with it please)

I end up fall asleep on the couch. I wake up again in the middle of the night.

There is not a lot I could do right now because I wasted the whole day sleeping.

I decide to text my two best friends, Sami and Mai. They live together in Atlanta while I live down in LA.

~Texting~

Y/n: Hey what's up guys?

Sami: Nothing much, you?

Y/n: Well, I just got hired to work on Endgame as a makeup artist!

Mai: No way!

Y/n: yes way!

Sami: that's great Y/n! Where are you filming?

Y/n: I actually need to be in Atlanta in about a month.

Sami: oh, maybe you could come stay with us!

Y/n: yea I would love that

Mai: Yayyy it'll be like a giant sleepover!

Y/n: Haha yea I guess lol

Sami: ok, I'm getting tired, Goodnight. Love you guys ❤️

Y/n: Goodnight love you guys too ❤️

Mai: Same here ❤️ love you guys

~Off Text~

I lay my head back and let out a sigh of relief. It'll be great to spend my time in Atlanta with them. It's been almost 2 months since we have actually seen each other.

We became friends in elementary school. I remember I met Mai in kindergarten when she was crying about not wanting to leave her mom. I met Sami in third grade when we didn't have anyone to play with at recess and she was getting bullied. Then we all started to hang out more and we became best friends since then.

I'm honestly so thankful to have them because they have helped me get through some of the hardest times in my life. I would be a mess without my two stupid friends.

I get up and go to my room so I can try to get some more sleep because I am still super tired. I don't know why but I am always tired and I can fall asleep at almost anytime. My friends make fun of me for it but it's actually pretty nice.

As I'm thinking about what the next month is going to bring I fall asleep. I remember having a dream about Spider-Man that seems like it was made by my six-year-old self. It was so stupid that when I woke up at 8:00am I started laughing.

There's no way Spider-Man would want to date me.

A/N
guys I just posted book 2 of this story, but just so you know this story doesn't end on a cliffhanger. The second book is just for fun so don't feel pressured to also read that one.