Chapter 55: I Forgave You

Rory POV

I startle awake as I hear my name being yelled again and again.

"Rory, c'mon wake up!" I sit up quickly, gripping onto the person in front of me. I see Blake relax, sitting down in front of me as he pulls me into a hug. I sit there, completely still, as I process the nightmare I had for the second time since moving back in.

I'm staying in Jaden and Josh's old room, or what was supposed to be their's, and I woke up yesterday the same way. I guess being back here means I can't just push everything away because I'm in a new place where I've never had the problem.

"Hey," Blake smiles at me sadly. I awkwardly look him in the eyes, and I can see the concern resting in them,

"I'm okay. I'm just getting used to them again," He nods, looking down as he replies,

"He's really worried about you, but he doesn't want to overstep I think, y'know?" I slowly nod, sadly looking down. "But anyway, we have a surprise for you," He grins, pushing away what just happened to give me a distraction. I widen my eyes, a small, excited grin growing on my face. "We were going to go to the Compound tonight for Christmas dinner. And, we want you to come. Well, Bryce wants you to come. Don't get me wrong, I always what you around, but I didn't think it was a good idea. But then Bryce was worried about leaving you alone and he's trying to deal with his constant want to kill Tayler. So, he wants me to ask you. Also, Tayler wants you to go so he can apologize," Blake speaks as quickly as possible, clearly trying to get everything out before I can object. I raise my eyebrow, taking a breath before saying,

"Okay. Cool!" I give him a smile before jumping up and walking towards the closet when I have everything in folded piles on the ground.

-

Blake POV

"What do you mean she was just fine? She wants to come?" Bryce asks, confused.

"She's forgiven you time and time again bro, I honestly don't know why you're surprised," I smile at him, clapping him on the shoulder as I walk towards the main room where the couch is to grab my sweatshirt. I had to drop everything when I heard her scream because Bryce doesn't think she wants him to help her. They confuse me.

Jaden and Josh stayed the night the night before last with Mads and Nessa and the five of us watched them. Nothing has changed, it's not even like they've put up actual walls, it's like they've put up... legos.

I don't know, they're just confusing.

I smile as I grab my phone and see texts from Amelie, texting her back. I keep forgetting that it's Christmas already. So much has happened.

Josh, Jaden, Anthony, Quinton, they've all moved on and are doing a bunch of stuff. Griffin drifts around. Kio all by disappeared from our lives, and even Noah comes back and forth.

It's crazy.

But ironically, for the first time in a while, Bryce is the only one of us not in a relationship.

"Tayler says it's the Mian twins, Duke Depp, Markell, Olivia and Kelianne, both of them are Rory friends so that's good, her fiancé Chase, Blake Siniscalchi, S.J., Charly, Nate, and I think Tayler's mom is coming," Bryce grins, walking over.

"What? Why are you so excited about Tayler's mom?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"She knows what happened, so she won't let Tayler ignore it. She'll make him apologize no matter what Rory says. Which Rory deserves. It's my fault, but also they should have to too. I'm not ready for Griff yet though. Ha still at the Sway Gaming house, right?" I nod, my eyes widening as I see Rory come down.