Chapter 8: Drunk

Rory POV

Almost everyone is asleep, except well, me.

Kouvr and Mia fell asleep on each other, still leaning against the front of the bed.

James, Larray, Nikita, and Olivia are all asleep on the bed.

Avani, Dixie, and Charli all made a bed out of laying on a ton of pillows with blankets over them.

Addison and Kellianne fell asleep in a big chair in the corner, all curled up. I guess they're both super flexible so I guess it works?

I was next to Kouvr and Mia, eating Cheerios, and Cheezits, and Fruit by the Foot. See, I had parents who were doctors. High expectations, heavy rules, and absolutely no junk food.

You can imagine how living with the Sway boys would be probably the farthest I could've gone from that.

To my family, I think it all seems like a classic story about a stupid, naive, small town girl, rebelling, moving to the big city, and meeting a bad boy. But to me, it's different.

I'm finally... I'm finally getting to be me, getting to have my own personality almost.

Bryce makes me feel free. His level of freedom and craziness is a little much for me, to be honest. But I feel like slowly we're meeting in the middle, because we do care about each other.

I think that this is real, no matter what anyone else thinks.

I think I need him.

Which is why right now, I'm curled up in a corner with a blanket, alone and wide awake. I have my Airpods in, listening to Jaden's song, "Angels & Demons" Accustic version. It helps a lot when I'm anxious. It's just so dark in here, and everyone is asleep. It's not even like I know my way through this place to find my way out or even another place to go. I just feel claustrophobic and alone.

I tried texting all the boys, even Jaden and Josh, and also Nessa, about half an hour ago, and didn't get a response. I think they all went back to Sway together so they're probably all partying together.

-

| Brycey Boi |

(He put all the names in my phone when I first met them, and I just love them too much to change them)

Hey babe, um I know you're having fun with the boys tonight but I just wanted to say goodnight, and if you could talk I'd just like to hear your voice.

| Griff |

Hey I don't know what's up, but I just was hoping to hear from someone. I know it's late and y'all wanted to have fun. I hope you are, I just... got anxious I guess

| Anfony |

Hey Ant, could you try and at least get someone to text me back. I just want to talk to someone.

| Lochnessa |

I wish you were here, it's so late and I'm really nervous. I can't sleep here, and I'm alone and I'm sorry to bother you

| Demon Angel Voice |

I don't want to bother you, but can I please just have one person answer me. It's so dark and I'm really scared Jay.

| Joshua |

No one is answering me, and I'm just anxious. I hope you guys are having fun, but I wish I hadn't come. I'm just alone here.

| Blake the Grayte |

Blake you were wrong. Please answer me, I'm alone and I can't handle this. I thought I could, I know you thought I could, but I can't. Please say you're sober or someone is and if you see this someone can come get me. Please, I don't like this. I want to go home Blake

-

I've been just sitting here, with the last bag of gummy bears. I've been binge watching Alex's vlogs too, trying to calm down. They're good, I hope I didn't mess anything up on the prank. Since it's the next vlog.

Suddenly at the top of my screen, a message pops up.

sorry Ror, we're all drunk and we can't help you. You'll be fine. Don't be so dramatic. Love ya, Blake and Bryce.

And right at that, I burst out crying.

-

Hi guys, I'm sorry this one is short. I promise the next one will be better. After writing two parts for my Tony Lopez book yesterday, and starting my Hype/Sway house Chapter 19 part and finishing it today, I ended up with an hour of sleep yesterday so I really need to go to sleep. Thank you for reading, love you guys.

Also please comment and like, I want to know how I'm doing or what you think of what I'm writing people as. Thank you guys!