Chapter 29: Please

Rory POV

"SHE'S BACK BOYYYYSSSS!" Bryce yells carrying me into the house. Alex is taking all of them to lunch so they left. Also I think Josh and Chase would've killed each other, which makes me sad because I love both of them so much. But I can't control them, and it's not my battle so.

"Eyyy Hi Rory, how are you feeling!" Anthony smiles, hugging me once Bryce sets me down.

"I'm okay. I'm significantly less traumatized since last time I was here. Alex and Kouvr and Chase really cheered me up." I decided not to tell them about the fans. I can deal with it.

"Hey Ro!" Jaden says hugging me, whispering in my ear, "I'm sorry for leaving you," I just shake my head giving him a smile.

"Everything is fine." I smile. I also convinced all of the Hype House people to completely keep my near relapse. Or what they think was a near relapse. I just want to forget about what I did.

"Hey Aury, I missed you," Blake says, squeezing me extra tight before letting the hug go.

"They treat you okay at Hype?" Josh asks, clearly still put off by Chase's presence.

"Yeah! Last night was fun. We played board games all early morning." I say, smiling as I hug Quinton, Noah, and Kio tightly as well. Griffin must still be at the Hype House with Dixie. I didn't see him this morning but who knows.

"We have to film a TeaTok, Rory, why don't you and Kio go order some food while we do that, and then we can all do something?" Jaden says, and I smile, nodding. I love Kio, and I haven't gotten to see him much.

I follow him into the kitchen, sitting at the counter next to him as he pulls out his phone.

"Whadda want Rory? McDonalds? Canes? Chick-fil-a? Chipotle?" I scrunch up my face, thinking.

"I don't really care. I'm not super hungry I guess," I say, making him frown.

"When did you last eat Rory?" I think again before replying honestly,

"I think it was yesterday morning at Starbucks with Jaden? I don't know," Making his roll his eyes and shake his head.

"You need food bud. Okay, we're gonna get Canes, do you want a kids meal with chicken strips or a regular meal?" I don't really want either but I'm not hearing this as a choice so I think I have to get it.

"A kids. And I'll get my own, I'm okay." The minute I take my phone out, he grabs it, sliding it across the counter away from me. "Kio, no!"

"I'm buying. You are not. Periot." Kio snaps his fingers, making me giggle and cross my arms over my chest to pout.

"Fine."

-

The boys have been riding the flatscreen skateboard contraption that for some reason they kept for the last half an hour, ever since they finished their video and I got a chance to change into my joggers and one of Bryce's shirts, and now they thi...

The boys have been riding the flatscreen skateboard contraption that for some reason they kept for the last half an hour, ever since they finished their video and I got a chance to change into my joggers and one of Bryce's shirts, and now they think I'm actually going to do it.

"No!" I say as Bryce tries to pick me up, but I run away. "I'm not going near that thing!"

"Oh come on Ror, it'd be fun!" Noah tries, laughing as he tries to grab me and I avoid him.

"It's not happening! That is a death trap. Period. "Oh look, the Post mates is here, let's eat!" I say, running, taking the food from the guy, and running into the house. I hear the boys laughing and saying hi to the guy, as I take the bags over to the table, setting it all out. I finish just as all the boys make it inside, Blake and Noah lugging the flatscreen.

"We're going to get you on that young lady. Someday." Anthony says, wagging his finger at me, making everyone laugh.

"Suuuure," I smile, laughing along.

"I think that since she didn't do it, she should jump into the pool from the top." Josh says. making Jaden, Noah, and Anthony cheer. Kio and Blake share a look and Bryce picks me up off the chair I had just sat in, sitting down with me in his lap, saying,

"She's not doing that. She doesn't want to, and she's not regardless."

"Yeah, I um I don't-" I feel my hands start to shake as I try to protest, but I'm interrupted by Jaden saying,

"Oh c'mon!" but Blake says,

"Let the poor girl eat first." Bryce then squeezes his arms around me, kissing my shoulder, before nodding to Blake. Quin pushes my food over along with Bryce's.

"Let's eat boys!" Noah says, "And girl," with a smile towards me. I just pick up my root beer, drinking.

-

"Please?" I beg, standing next to Jaden and Josh. Bryce, Blake, and Anthony got called to a last minute meeting and won't be back till late, so Noah is in the pool, Quinton has a camera to film this standing outside the pool, and the other two are up here with me trying to convince me to jump. Josh decided he wants it for his vlog.

Kio called Olivia when Jaden threw me over his shoulder, forcing me to come up here. He didn't seem happy about it, but I know he doesn't want me up here, especially since I don't want to be up here. So in theory someone else, also responsible, is on their way to help me, but they won't be here in time to stop it.

I officially only like Kio.

Josh tackled him before he could call Bryce though. I think they know he's on edge with everything that's happened, so he'll kill them if he finds out. Not that they care how on edge I am.

"You're doing this I hate to tell you." Jaden says.

"But why. Like why is this necessary?" I ask, trying to back up, but Josh puts his arm behind my shoulder blades, guiding me forward.

"Because it's fun. And it'll be a good bit for my vlog. Now take off that shirt, because Bryce won't want that wet, and the buddy'll kill us more." Josh says, giving me an innocent looking grin.

"Fine. Okay, I'll do it. But will you make sure Bryce doesn't get mad at me?" Josh nods, so I pull my shirt off, throwing it to the side. Both boys clearly try not to look at my chest, and in sync they prickly pull me up and over the railing, making sure my feet are secure on the edge.

"Guys, I really don't think I can jump that far..." I say, nervously noting the distance between here and the pool.

"You've got it Rory, we all did it when we joined Sway." Noah says, smiling. I notice that Kio isn't standing over away anymore. I don't see him anywhere.

"I'm so much shorter than you guy though!" I say, starting to struggle to breathe.

"Rory, just jump, c'mon!" Jaden yells.

"Okay!" I say going to jump and as soon as I push off the balcony I hear a voice yell,

"Rory, no!" I barely register that it's Olivia getting there, as I'm flying through the air. As me feet hit the water, my left arm slams into the edge, cracking, sending shooting pains through it and into my body as I scream out.

-

You guys are amazing I swear. About 20 minutes after I put up the last chapter, my imagines book was at 1.3k, and three hours after putting it up, the book had gained a thousand more shares than it had before. Thank you all so much for the constant support you give me.

The start of the Quinton book will be posted either tonight or tomorrow as well because you guys crushed it. Also I have a bunch more imagines to be up soon. Please keep requesting, you guys are awesome!

Thank you all so much for 130k on this book. Sorry, I'm a little late on that.

Comment and vote for support and to tell me if you liked this, and also comment who you think Olivia brought with her.

Thank you all so much for reading, and for everything, I love you all!