Chapter 30: Sit Down

Before anyone reads this anymore, I need to add this.
I need to ask:
I got a lot of heat for having Nessa in my book and having her be my main characters best friend. So I've been using Mia, Kouvr, and Olivia a lot. Please answer this, will you be mad at me if I bring Nessa back in?

For the record, I have so much to do with this book that it's all jumbled around in my head, so last night I took the time to try and right out a general plan for Rory's near future. I'm literally a mess. Like more so than Rory. This is an intentionally blurry picture of my planning sheet.

You can't tell from this how much is crossed out a rewritten and changed, and highlighted, but trust me it's a lot

You can't tell from this how much is crossed out a rewritten and changed, and highlighted, but trust me it's a lot. But, I do have at least two chapter planes out though, are you proud of me? (this never happens trust me)

I really need to stop winging it with this book, I'm sorry.

Okay, here's the chapter, sorry for rambling.

Kio POV
(7:30ishpm)

I bite my lip as I stand with Alex and Mia, out of the way, watching as Kouvr, Noah, and Quinton try to pull a sobbing Rory out of the pool. Josh and Jaden are probably trying to sprint downstairs. Noah finally manages to push her up to Quinton, who does his best to carefully set her down onto her right side, Kouvr wrapping the blankets Olivia just ran past me with around Rory.

Not that I really like having her here, but at least they know what to do. The minute Rory screamed, and we all heard that crack, everything went insane.

At this point I think all the rest of the boys are trying to ignore their imminent deaths, while Alex, I, and all of the girls are just scared for Rory.

In theory her parents still cover her medical insurance because she doesn't have another plan, but regardless of the money, this is going to be bad.

"Shhhh, honey? You need to calm down, you're going to make it worse, please calm, shhh" Kouvr tries, as Josh and Jaden run up next to me, panting. I don't even look at them, Mia glaring.

Quinton steps away, shaking his head. "How? How did this happen? How did that go so bad, so fast?" He walks towards us, speaking. Noah and Kouvr continue trying to calm her down as Olivia types away furiously on her phone.

"I don't know man." Josh says, making me turn towards him sharply, my eyes wide in anger.

"You don't know?! She didn't even want to in the first place?! But you needed it for you stupid vlog." I push his chest, hard , which he takes, all three boys hanging their heads. "She didn't want you but you forced her into that edge and made her do a jump that she's too small to do! We all did it because we're all at LEAST A FOOT TALLER THAN HER! Plus, Bryce said she wasn't doing it either, but no, the minute he left you took advantage of the fact you he was gone." I say, panting by the end. Jaden opens his mouth, but Mia interrupts this time,