Chapter 50: She Left Me

12/25

I just wanted to dedicate this last upload for this week to all of the people who who cared about me, supported me and my books, and helped me since I made this account and started writing my books. Thank you coronasucks1212 , Astrolitc , 100__skaikru , Br_ddison_ship , Maya_lovelyx -WEMBLEY , chugani_ayra , -urlocalsimp , -HACKERSWHORE , swaystoriez , -THANKUNEXTT ,SwayStories4life , Lehua_stories , avaniigreggshott , anikatheauthor , tiktakstoriesss ,Mystical_loves , swayhouseluvluci827 , m101301 , and MairaI09    A lot of you have no idea what you've done for me, but every comment, ever dm checking on me, every time you hyped up any of my books, it meant the world. And also there are so many other people who were here from the beginning and I love you too, I just couldn't find everyone's usernames to tag. Thank you to all of those people, and to everyone who follows me and reads my books, you have all helped me so much, you are probably the best people that I have in my life, and I hope you enjoy this one!

-

Jaden POV

I shake my head as Bryce screams into the phone, yelling at Noah. For the third time today because he let her due her hair. Which is dumb. But he's heart broken. So. Can't say much. Even though he cheated. On my best friend...

No big deal.

He yells, throwing his phone against the wall.

"Bro! Stop!" Blake runs in, standing in front of Bryce as he tries to calm him down. "This isn't helping!"

"WELL WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO BLAKE?! SHE LEFT ME! She's always with them, she hasn't spoken to me in almost a month now, since she walked out, she just suddenly is in all of their youtube collabs, is all over tiktok and everything, and SHE DYED HER HAIR BLACK! HER PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL, BLONDE HAIR! WHAT AM I supposed t-to do," Bruce finally starts to lose steam at the end, his voice cracking as he starts crying and falls into Blake's shoulder.

"Dude, it's going to be okay. And she's just trying to deal with it, exactly like you." Bryce doesn't respond, just stands, staring blankly over Blake's shoulder. He eventually pushes Blake away and walks out, yelling loudly again. Blake walks over and sits next to me, shaking his head.

"I gotta say, that picture last night shocked me too." He laughs dryly. "She looks so... not Rory. I mean she's just not... I don't know."

I sigh, "Blake, you and I know her better than anyone except maybe Nessa and Bryce. Maybe Chase now. As much as I hate saying that. But because of that Blake, we both know that she is broken, far more than Bryce, far more than she's showing, and probably even far more than she ever even was living in Alabama. We might not know what happened then, but we know what it did to her. So now, she is coping. So while she does that, with people who aren't as connected to Bryce as us, we help Bryce and hope she deals with it enough to come back and see us. And then, we will be there. For now, she obviously needs space. She's changing things. She's becoming her own. That's a good thing," I smile and he gives me a soft smile back, nodding and then stares off into space again.