Chapter 56: My Perfect Christmas

Rory POV

"Rory!" Nate says, running across the front room to give me a hug. I jump down and warmly hug him back. I see JRod got here and wave at him. He, Tayler, and Bryce are at a couch on the other side of the house, clearly filming. "We are just waiting on them to finish up filming and then we all want to film some Tiktoks and goof off," Nate informs me, and I nod before walking over to Olivia who wants me to do a video with her and Markell. I watch it once and nod, having seen the dance before.

(Rory is Lauren)

(Rory is Lauren)

"That looks awesome! You're incredible Rory, when did you get so good at this!" Olivia exclaims, making me blush and giggle,

"I started dancing with Charli and she helped me a lot. Then I just kind of learn the basic moves and  everything is just different combinations of those. I'm also just flexible I guess," I shrug.

"Well you're good. Really good," SJ smiles at me, and I smile back, appreciating the compliment.

I look up, catching Bryce's eye as he walks over, Tayler behind him. I step away from the group, noticing Tayler's nervous face, Bryce's conflicted eyes, and Blake and JRod's annoyed faces as they pack up the cameras still over by the couch.

"Hey..." Tayler says awkwardly, and goes to continue but I shake my head to interrupt him. I move forward and reach up to hug him tightly. He stiffs in shock before hugging me back. I smile before looking up at him.

"We're all good. Seriously, we don't need to talk about it. In fact, I really don't want to." I look him in the eyes and I can see the relief and happiness in them which makes my heart swell. I hug him one more time before moving to stand by Bryce as we watch all of the girls, Markell, and now Chase, and a girl that I don't recognize do a dance, moving in a circle to be in front of the camera. As they finish, the girl walks over and hugs Tayler.

"Hi, I'm Charly!" She grins, her much taller height laughlin intimidating as she joins Tayler and Bryce in being far above my head. I nervously smile back at her and move to shake her hand but she pulls me into a hug instead. "It's great to meet you, I've heard a lot about you. I've also seen your videos, you're great!" I laugh as she speaks, and then respond,

"Thank you! That's so sweet. I've seen you before, aren't you friends with Tana?" She nods, all three of them laughing.

"Leave it to Rory to know every person that Tana has ever hung out or filmed with," Bryce says, Tayler nodding.

"You watch Tana's videos?" Charly asks, suprised, looking at me. I nod sheepishly, as the boys laugh.

"She loves Tana. Last march or so Tana and I were fighting, so Rory wanted to see who I was talking about, and then she proceeded to become obsessed with her despite me. It's chill though because we're chill again but Rory did not care." I blush, nodding,

"I really like that she started living her life no matter what she went through growing up, and that she doesn't care what anyone thinks no matter what. She seems really cool," I smile, "I got to meet her at my birthday party and it was fun,"