Christmas Collab (A "sweets" Short): James' Video

So this is the first of James, Charli, Chase, Dixie, Noah, Larray and now Rory's Holiday Collab, written out almost exactly (I did my best guys, this was a lot of work), with Rory added in. This will be James' video. It's basically only what the audience would see but from Rory's perspective. So I'm not doing any retakes or in-betweens. I honestly just don't have time and it would be so much energy. I'm sorry if that's a weird way to write it but it's just going to be the edited youtube videos.

Please be nice though, this alone took hours, and I worked really hard on it. I hope you like it.

You can watch the videos if you're reading but this might be a little (a lot) behind because I have to add stuff about Rory and plus James just talks really fast. I would recommend watching the video after reading it if you do, but you don't have to.

I cut some things out, like... well you'll see, but it's pretty accurate. This is almost 5000 words.

Also, this is not a chapter, but a "short" for this book, because I don't want to involve the drama going on with my characters. I just wanted to do this for fun.

Enjoy!

-

Rory POV

"Hi Sisters!" We all say, smiling towards the camera

"Hi Sisters!" We all say, smiling towards the camera. I'm sitting propped up against one of the piano legs in between Charli and Chase in the frame. I grin, leaning sideways against Charli as James continues,

"James Charles here, and welcome back to my Youtube Channel! And also, Happy Holidays!" Charli and I both giggle at the various voice cracks as he speaks, and Larry interrupts,

"Ooh, his voice," laughing, making everyone look at James, laughing too. James grins, saying,

"I know, my voice sounds so bad. I'm under the weather right now. I just have a little bit of a cold but that is not going to stop me from my holiday festivities with my best friends! If you guys all saw our Halloween collab a few weeks ago, with all of us, except Rory! We all agreed that it would be a good sister surprise to include her in this, so she's going to be in all of our six videos as well. We had so much fun filming six massive videos all together, minus Rory, and you guys absolutely love them which we are so so so grateful for." I wave shyly when he mentions me, which makes Chase laugh, throwing his arm around my shoulder to squeeze it. "So, we're back together for the holiday for the holiday season to get... or to uh... just spread our holiday cheer." We all look at James as he lags and I have to press my face into Chase's should to stop myself from laughing at him again.
"To ho ho ho it up," I let out a giggle which makes everyone laugh, and Dixie says,

"Woah," as Larray says,

"Babe I'm not a hoe," which makes me and Charli laugh and James responds,