Chapter 40: Best. Night. Ever.

Rory POV

"SURPRISE!" I open my eyes to see Bryce standing in front of a huge tent, and behind him I see Kouvr, Alex, Josh, Charli, Mads, Lauren, Madi, Cynthia, Noah, Griffin, Kio... everyone. I put my hand up over my mouth, feeling my eyes well up.

Bryce walks towards me as everyone around us watches, "Happy 19th Birthday Sweets," he grins at me, pulling me into a tight hug. I bury my face into his shoulder, hearing everyone around us cheer.

As we pull away, Nessa walks over to Josh, and Jaden goes to greet Mads, Nick, and some other people around her.

Bryce looks down at me smiling as everyone starts talking and walking around again.

"What do you think?" I can see that satisfied smirk in his face, but I don't even care. I look around, and I can't even believe they did this for me.

I see waiters everywhere, the tables set beautifully

"Why did you guys do this?" I look up, and he just smiles back at me, pulling me close by my waist.

"Why wouldn't we? You deserve this baby, all of it and more. It took some planning, but everyone was so excited for this, for you to have the birthday you deserve," Bryce leans down, kissing my forehead.

"It's... It's amazing. It is, I can't... I can't believe it Bryce." I smile, looking around.

"Everyone is here. They're excited to see you, but, are you going to be okay with that... talking and everything, being social?" If I didn't feel so happy right now, I probably would be as worried as Bryce looks for me, but instead I smile widely up at him, for the first time in... well, months.

"I'm okay. I promise. Who exactly all came? There are so many people... do I really know this many people?" Bryce laughs as I speak, my face turning to confusion as I look around.

"All the Sway boys came, Kio got back to LA last night, Sienna, Jack Wright's friend is here, Curtis is here, Michael, you love Michael, from Shluv, Jaden Barba, Zoi Lerma, Mads, Ness obviously, James and his whole team came, he helped plan this actually, Tayler, Charly came with him, I know Zach and Tayler's crew are all here, all the Not A Content House girls are here, like Lauren, and Madi, and Cynthia, all of them, you've met them right?" I nod, so he continues, "So I know you know theres been a lot of shit going on with Hype people, but Nessa talked to Mia and Larray and some of them with Tayler, and so they all eventually agreed to come. No drama." I looked down. I don't want him to know that I don't believe that'll happen, but I know he can tell.

Bryce brings a hand up to my chin, pushing my face up with look him in the eye. "Blake, Noah, and I will keep it under control, alright? Heidi and Marc D'Amelio are also here, they're going to help make sure everything runs smoothly. This is your party. You, Sweets, are going to have the best. Night. Ever." We stand there smiling at eachother, before someone calls Bryce's name loudly.