Chapter 33: Tweets

-

Preface: I'm adding this after publishing but, I just want to say that I do like Chase. You can choose to like or dislike him, that is not what this is about.

This all applies to anyone in my book and issues we've had with this stuff in the past but also just these upcoming chapters. Chase will not always be the bad guy.

But I do want to say, the Chase in this story is not the real life Chase. So please don't use this space to hate on him because I stand by the fact that my characters have nothing to do with the real people's actions. They are based on them, I get the ideas for my story from them, but on here I don't care what they've done in real life. I will use them how I want around Rory's life. Bryce isn't even my favorite, I just liked this story.

And that's what I want this book to be about. My story and the characters, not real or fake drama or all of that.

With that said, I am sorry if you are ever offended by anything I write, say, or do, and I do not mean to diminish any hurt those people have brought on you with what they've said or done online or in real life.

Thank you, continue xx

-

Rory POV

"Hi Rory! How are you honey?!" Ms

"Hi Rory! How are you honey?!" Ms. D'Amelio smiles pulling me into a hug as I walk through their front door.

"I'm good, Charli and I just wanted to hang out," I say, adjusting my sling as we pull away. She bites her lip, giving me a sympathetic look,

"How are you healing? I still can't believe that happened, I watched the vlog, it looked so horrible," Yes, Josh still included the whole thing in his vlog, and included a full apology clip in it.

"It hurts a lot sometimes, but it's getting better. Apparently I can switch from a cast to a brace in a couple of weeks so that's really cool," I smile, before we both turn our head to where Charli is bouncing down the stairs, three dogs following her.

"ROOOORRRYYY! I'm so glad you're here, oh my god!" She runs and basically tackles me in a hug. Charli and I are now pretty much closer than any of my friends, except Blake, Jaden, and Nessa. Even though I haven't seen Nessa in... a long time.

Then there's Alex and Kouvr. They're another level. They've literally become my parents.

Mia and Olivia are also like the absolute best.

But me and Charli are just very close. I don't know.

"Okay, okay. She's injured Char, don't make it worse!" Her mom pulls her off, all of us laughing.

"You want to film some Tiktoks down here or in my room?" she asks me.

"I've never actually intentionally been in a Tiktok, so... I think it should be up to you..." I say shyly.