Chapter 9: No Clue

"sorry Ror, we're all drunk and we can't help you. You'll be fine. Don't be so dramatic. Love ya, Blake and Bryce."

... Five Hours Later ...

Blake POV

**clang! clang! clang!**

I slowly open my eyes, immediately feeling a stabbing pain in my head. The loud noice made my ears ring. I groan, trying to sit up. When I realize I can't, I look towards my legs, where I can feel something across them.

I'm on the ground, with Bryce laying across my legs face down into the floor.

So naturally, I lift my knees making him fall off.

"OW! What the f-" Bryce yells, interrupted by Nessa walking in with Kio, holding waters and pills. Kio, who is holding the pans that I assume woke us up, actually yells, stopping Bryce.

"Hey Bryce, where's your girlfriend?" he says loudly, making Bryce and I snap our heads towards each other, confused.

"Um... the Hype House? Where we left her, last night? Duhh." He laughs lightly as Nessa hands us both an advil and a water glass. She rolls her eyes at this and storms back towards the entryway. "Wait what's up Ness!" he calls after her. Kio scoffs, before walking out. Bryce then turns to me.

"What is going on bro?"

"I have no clue, what even happened last night?" I respond. I honestly blacked out so hard, I don't even remember last night period.

"Well I can see your phone over there. All I remember is saying bye to Rory, dropping by that party, chilling there for a bit, and then coming back here and fully losing it."

"It's been a while, hasn't it, for all of us?" I laugh standing up to grab my phone.

"I mean I haven't like partied hard since I asked Rory to be my girlfriend y'know and I'm supposed to be 'Party Animal University' and all. It is truly weird as fuck, wow it's been so long," He laughs, sipping more of the water. I laugh with him, starting to say,

"Yeah some Party Animals we've bee-" before I'm cut off my my home screen. Well not my phone screen, but all of the messages on it.

-

Mia Hayward:
32 Messages
(top(most recent) message)
Where the fuck are you, you idiot
8 Calls

Thomas Petrou
19 Messages
You need to get yourselves together and get over here.
6 Calls

Kouvr Annon
21 Messages
You're fucking idiots.
15 Calls

Olivia Ponton
31 Messages
I finally got ahold of Kio. I'm really mad, but for this I'm trying to be calm. You need to get yourself dressed and ready and meet them out at the car. Now. when you see this. I'm pissed Blake, you're supposed to be the one to help him control himself for her, not push him back to the edge.
11 Calls

Nikita Dragun
7 Messages
Listen, I barely know this girl, but you do not get to hurt her. She's too sweet. Fix this.
3 Calls

-

"Bryce, what is going on?!" I freak out, running my hand through my messy hair.

"Something happened with Rory last night. I think. My phone got blown up bro," He says, and when he looks at me, I can see the regret in his eyes, and we don't even know what happened.

"Let's just get out there." He nods back at me, following me to run out.

-

... Five Hours Earlier ...

Mia POV

I stir slightly, waking up to a sound from the corner of the room. I sit up, looking around to notice I was laying on Kouvr. I also don't see Rory. I faintly remember eating snacks and watching something.

That's when I hear the noises again, which makes me look up towards the corner.

It's Rory.

"Rory, why are you awake? It's," I whisper, checking my phone, "5:12 am?" She doesn't respond, but I can faintly make out sniffling. "Wait are you okay? Rory?" She waits a second to respond, and I hear a deep breath, that's honestly closer to a shuddering gasp.

"I-I'm fine. I'm f-f-fine Mia, thank you. You sh-should sleep." But she's not fine.

"You're not fine Rory, hold on a second." I stand up carefully, making my way around Dixie, Avani, and Charli's bed, going and sitting next to her. She had grabbed out tissue box from the night stand, and there's a small pile of used tissues next to her, along with a mostly gone bag of gummy bears and a box of Cheezits. "Rory what happened?"

"Everyone started to fall asleep and I started getting tired so I was excited because I wanted to sleep. I haven't been able to sleep without Bryce since before he asked me to be his girlfriend. And even with him, it can be rocky. But after an hour it was like three am and everyone but me was asleep. So I thought, okay Rory, this is fine, just relax a little bit longer and you'll be fine. So I grabbed the snacks and my phone and I started watching you guys on Youtube. By the time it was past four am, I was really anxious. I was alone, and it was dark, and I thought I could do it, like Blake said, but I couldn't. So I tried to text Bryce, all the boys, and Nessa too, but they were all asleep or to drunk to answer I guess. I just kept getting worse and worse. And then I got this text from Blake:

sorry Ror, we're all drunk and we can't help you. You'll be fine. Don't be so dramatic. Love ya, Blake and Bryce.

And I just, I can't do it. I thought..." She trails off, still crying lightly through it. Her stutter got so bad during that, and her head looks so heavy leaned against the wall.

"Awh baby no, they're just drunk and stupid. Nothing excuses saying that to you, but you're alright, okay? You know they love you. They all just clearly got caught up, everything is fine." I wrap my arms around her in a hug, her head falling into my shoulder silently crying. "How about this, how would you feel about a four am Canes and Frozen Yogurt Post Mates? We can go back to the kitchen and just talk and eat. Would that help?"

(a/n: For the record I have no idea what Cane's hours are or Frozen Yogurt places in LA, because I don't live there, but we're just gonna go with this being possible, cool)

She nods into my neck, her tears slowly lessening. That has to be a slightly good sign. Right? I don't know.

"Okay, you can put your phone and stuff in your pockets, and we'll leave the snacks here, alright?" She just nods again. "Okay let's get up, and we'll go to the kitchen, quietly." We stand up and she follows me out the door.

-

Hi guys, the next chapter is also up! I hope you like both! Please let me know, as always thank you so much for reading!