Deserve (A "sweets" Short)

This one is just a party at the Hype House. Pretty much ever group of TikTokers is supposed to be there, but I don't mention nearly everyone.

Somewhere around Januaray 2021 maybe

-

Rory POV

"Why does Bryce make you so happy Ror?" Chase says, turning his head to look at me. We're both laying on the roof of the Hype House, hiding from the party going on below us.

"What do you mean?" I keep my eyes on the stars, the light they give of just enough to see through the darkness.

"The smile on your face, the look in your eyes, it's the endgame. It's what everyone wants," He sighs and I think for a minute before responding,

"I grew up into the most uptight, screwed up, but, in theory and from the outside, they were perfect. I was raised it believe that anytime I wasn't that, wasn't perfect, you got punished. So then, one day, I couldn't take it, and I left." I turn over completely, looking him in the eyes. I can see the pity in them, but I ignore it. Thanks to everything the last year, I've gotten stronger. I don't need it. "And then, when I got here, I met Bryce. And he, he was everything they would've hated. He did everything, said everything, was everything that I had been scared of my whole life. And yet I was so drawn to him, I could feel it in my soul that first day, the intrigue he provoked in me, the safety he brought me, so many feelings I had never been able to feel. Never had the chance. I feel completely and hopelessly in love with him, on sight. Whether I knew it then or not." I smile, looking of in the distance as I can literally hear my boyfriend shouting about something over the party noise.

"When I met you the first time, I could not figure it out for the life of me. It just didn't see to add up. But now I get it, y'know?" He proposed his head up, making me roads my eyebrow, confused. "You two are the actual living definition of opposites attract!" I giggle at the excitement on his face.

"I mean, I guess. We just kind of... fit? I guess. It's like we were made to adjust each other, to help each other, and make each other work. For the first time, even through everything, I feel like I'm my own person, not at my parents' or brother's mercy. It's because if Bryce Chase. I mean, it has to do with you, and Jaden, and Charli, and Blake, Dev, Sab, Noah, Madi and Lauren, especially Dixie since I quite literally lived with her when I needed someone, everyone. I have a community now, my own community. I have TikTok, and a job, technically if you consider TikTok to be that I guess." I smile, and he nods, "But, I wouldn't have any of it if I didn't have Bryce. And I love him for that, and for so much more."

"Do you think I'll ever get that?" I see the want in his eyes as he speaks and I smile softly, nodding,

"Chase you are an amazing person, and I know other girls agree. You will find someone, and you'll get exactly what you want for yourself." He grins, and I continue, "You know why I know that for certain?" He raises his eyebrows, confused,

"Why?"

"Because you deserve that and so much. Yeah, you've made mistakes, but so has everyone else. And you've paid for all of those things so much more than anyone else, and in top of that, you understand the mistakes and the repentance that you should feel. You deserve everything at more Chase, I know that." He grins wider, pulling me carefully into a hug. I squeeze him, then roll off, standing up. "Okay. I hate parties, you know this. However, you, my vampire best friend, are not going to meet someone if you don't try. So get up, and let's get down there," I giggle, putting my hands on my hips. He grins, holding out his hand, but I raise my eyebrow, "Do you realize that I'm half your height? You will pull me right off this roof," I smile, my accent from home coming out just a bit.

"Yeah, yeah, okay." He stands, walking over to where he is above the balcony. He jumps down carefully, me following and nearly falling in my face. He laughs, catching me and pulling me inside.

"Rory!" Nessa yells from across the room, so I smile towards her before looking up at Chase and kissing his cheek, whispering,

"Have fun," with a smile before walking over to her, Avani, and Charli.

"What's up with him?" Avani asks curiously, so we all look over to Chase, who is awkwardly standing in front of a girl. A very overly enthusiastic girl. We all laugh, Charli imitating what we all know he sounds like.

"He was asking me about what being in love with Bryce feels like, and I told him he had to get out there if he wants that. I don't know if that's what I meant but... he's trying?" I smile softly, raising my eyebrow.

"Well... he's trying. Shes really trying," Nessa giggles grabbing a root beer from the counter next to her before handing it to me. I grin, thanking her before looking at Avani,

"Have you seen the boys?" I say and she smirks lightly before saying,

"Boys? Or boy?" Everyone else laughs as I blush, before she points towards the back door and I nod, whispering to Nessa to look out for Chase as I walk towards the backyard. When I walk out I see Bryce jumping out of the pool, his white tank and shots soaked, as JRod puts down the camera.

I smile, walking towards them. I see Blake, Amelie, Anthony, and Griffin with them, laughing about something. When Bryce finally notices me, I see a wider grin grow on his face  Without thinking, I enter the circle, leaning on Amelie's shoulder.

"Eyy, Rory! Where ya been?" Blake asks from Amelie's other side.

"I was just with Chase, hanging out. What have... you guys been up to?" I raise an eyebrow, looking at my boyfriend squeezing pool water out of his shorts.

"Just some stunts for the vlog babe, nothing serious," Bryce smiles widely, moving towards me. Before I can even register what is happening, everyone around me moves away quickly, Amelie squealing, his arms are around me, and I can feel his chlorine soaked body is against mine. I shriek, trying to push him away as I laugh, but he holds on tightly.

"BRYCE HALL! LET ME GO!"

"Sorry, no can do Sweets,"

-

Idk this is cute. More to come.