Chapter 12: You Guys

Blake POV

"So she's forgiving him? Just like that?" Mia says, sitting into a large leather chair.

Her, Thomas, Kouvr, Alex, Nessa, Charli, Nikita, Larray, and I are all sitting around the living room. Olivia, Dixie, and Avani are in another room in the house, I assume yelling at Griffin, Jaden, Anthony, and Josh.

Bryce took Rory up to Avani's room, since Alex and Kouvr's room, as well as Thomas and Mia's, now have all cats back in them. So Rory can't sleep in there. She was falling asleep in his arms when he carried her out of the bathroom, but when the girls tried to take Bryce away to yell at him, Rory nearly started crying. She's so tired.

You know, Rory is kind of like a five year old... but we all love her anyway. Even the Hype House, who literally met her yesterday.

"That's just kind of how she is. Once Rory is attached to you, she's attached to you." Nessa shrugs from her place in between Charli and Larray.

"Trust me, Bryce has messed up before this. He loves to push it. Her patience, her kindness, her need for and to him is amazing, it's never ending." I add, before Nessa speaks again.

"The problem is she's vulnerable, she's anxious, and she's naive. So that's our job," she points between herself and I, before continuing, "and Jaden. Except that he, and all of us, but especially him messed up last night. How did you guys get that drunk anyway?! I went to bed at what? 12? 1?" I just shake my head as everyone looks towards me,

"We just... weren't thinking," I look down, continuing even though I know that I shouldn't, "But we did think that when we left her here, that she wouldn't be able to get like this. How did that even happen?!" I lightly glare towards Mia and Kouvr's direction. By the look I revive back, I'm going to regret this.

"How did it happen?! How did it happen Blake?! Let's see, you guys didn't tell us she has issues sleeping, you guys didn't tell us she has nightmares, you guys left her here, you guys all ignored her, except for the one message she got back, which called her dramatic and said you wouldn't do anything for her. So don't even try to blame this on us, don't you dare! That girl deserves better than this." Mia looks livid as Thomas keeps on arm in front of her, blocking her body from standing up from the couch.

Nessa jumps up running to stand in front of me as I stand up. She stays there as I speak, "I know we messed up, but we care about her. And Bryce loves her. Don't even talk about what she deserves until you've been up with her after a nightmare, and she can barely remember who you are, so you can't even get her to let you come near her. You know nothing about her Mia, don't pretend to."

"Yeah! We met her yesterday! And yet you're the ones who left her to get drunk and party!" Kouvr stands up quickly, followed by Alex, who stands to her side, clearly nervous like Thomas and Nessa as to where this is going.

"We just wanted to have fun!? All of us did it! Even Nessa went!" She turns back to me giving me a glare. "What, you did! Because we just wanted to have fun. That's all! You did too! She hates that so we didn't want to bring her!"

"She hasn't been alone basically since her first two nights in LA Blake, we were stupid! We weren't thinking!"

"See, Blake that's the problem. You didn't even think twice leaving her. And then got so wasted that you called a girl having a panic attack dramatic." Kouvr says, making Alex turn towards me and ask,

I almost feel bad for Larray, Nikita, and Charli, but I'm too scared for myself to worry about them. Although I am surprised Nikita hasn't chimed in yet.

"You called her dramatic, really?" I roll my eyes in response,

"Not the time man, I know it was wrong."

"No, see, you don't. You have no idea what this did to her. You see her with those nightmares, and everything, but you didn't see what this, the two of you rejecting her, did. So don't tell me! Don't tell us you know. You have no idea!" Mia yells, almost getting through Thomas, as they've stood up as well. I just look down shaking my head.

We fucked up.

"Oh. My. God. Stop yelling! She literally just fell asleep." Bryce walks in, gripping his head jokingly as he whisper yells. Mia huffs sitting down, Kouvr following suit. Alex and Thomas visibly relax, but stay standing.

"Sorry, I think we've gotten it all out," Thomas lightly, and awkwardly, laughs, looking at Mia with his bushy eyebrows raised, who sighs before speaking,

"I suppose. But Blake needs to specifically apologize to Rory, whether she wants him to or not. And I assume you're at least decent enough to already have apologized Mr. Hall," Now she raises her eyebrows.

"Yes, I apologized Mia, thoroughly." He says, enunciating heavily.

"Okay, then fine. No more fighting." Mia responds.

"Oh thank god! I thought you guys were gonna do this all day!" Nikita says, interrupting the short silence after Mia's words. "Okay, now I love talking to Rory, but she needs some sleep. So lets have some pool time, k?" She adds, before pulling Larray off the couch with her, and pulling him out of the room, most likely to get everyone else.

The rest of us look at each other, before shrugging. Might as well.

-

Hi guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Please click the little like button and comment! I always love reading everyone's thoughts!

Let me know what y'all think of Rory forgiving so quickly? Do you agree with Mia or no? Let me know!

Thanks for reading as always guys!