Chapter 15: Kiddo

Rory POV

I run through the front doors of the Hype House, smiling widely as I see everyone. I see Tayler first, running and hugging him tightly.

Josh and Jaden drove over with me. Josh and Nessa apparently broke up the day after I left the Hype House. So I haven't seen Nessa all week and I don't really know what to do. She's my best friend, has been since literally the week I moved here so it's strange. But I live with Bryce so... I don't really know. Josh and Jaden are like his best friends.

Kio and Nessa haven't been talking apparently either, and I don't even think they're dating but no one will tell me. I know that neither them nor Nessa and Josh have said anything publicly.

Bryce and them are all hanging out Noah today but they wanted me out when he was there so they could chill. But I think everyone is too scared to have me leave on my own after last week so they told me to go with Josh and Jaden.

I'm not complaining though. I miss Jaden so much because I only see him every once in a while now and I used to literally live with him.

So we all wanted to chill with the Hype House I guess. I have work in like five hours, so I have to get someone to take me.

"What's up kid?" Tayler says squeezing me before letting go. Tayler has been coming over, just a couple times in the past week, and I've gotten pretty close with him, Nate, and Kellianne. He's basically Bryce's brother so he's nice.

"I got kicked out temporarily, so I need your pool," I give him wide eyes, smiling up at him.

"Okay, okay you didn't need to do that," He laughs walking to bro hug/greet the boys. Kellianne and Mia walk over, hugging me.

"Hi Rory!" Kellianne says.

"Hey. Where is everyone?" I look around and see no one except the six of us.

"Almost everyone is out but Thomas, Kouvr, Addison, Jack, and Tony, are all upstairs in the pool." Mia says, pulling on me as she yells to the boys, "We're stealing her, we'll be by the pool!" They all yell okay over their conversation as we continue up.

-

"Rory!" Kouvr yells, running away from a Tiktok she's making with Jack and Tony to attack me in a hug, knocking me to the ground

"Rory!" Kouvr yells, running away from a Tiktok she's making with Jack and Tony to attack me in a hug, knocking me to the ground. I look up to see Addison giggling, filming on her phone.

"Hey Ro," Thomas laughs from the pool as me and Kouvr lay laughing on the ground.

"Hey kiddo!" Tony shouts, standing next to Jack on the edge of the pool at the deeper end. Jack goes to speak,

"Hey Ror-" but gets cut off by Tony pushing him in, before jumping in with a crazy laugh, making everyone laugh.

"Awhh that was so cuuute! Can I post it?" Addison asks Kouvr and I, I'm assuming. I look at Kouvr, who shrugs,

"Sure I don't care," before smiling and pulling me up.

"Rory have you got a bathing suit this time or do you need one?" Mia grin at me.

"I actually have one on under this," I pull my shirt off, along with my shorts. I walk over to a chair setting down my shoes and taking off my socks. Kellianne, Kouvr, Mia, and I grin at each other, running and jumping into the pool, splashing all the boys.

"Okay, was that really necessary?" Thomas asks, running his hand through his now wet hair from the splash as Mia wades towards him.

"Of course it was," Kouvr and Mia say, nearly perfectly in sync.

Everyone laughs again, and start messing around, Jack, Tony, and Kouvr redoing their unfinished Tiktok in the pool. Jaden, Josh, Tayler, and Nate come and all cannonball into the pool, splashing everyone the way we did.

I guess we deserved that.

-

"Jay, please I need to go to work. I have less that a forty five minutes to get there now!" I stand in front of Josh, Jaden, and Ryland who just got back. All three of them are near wasted, and aren't even paying attention to me. I roll my eyes, taking my phone out and ordering an uber.

Your car will arrive in five to ten minutes.

Great.

"Are you kidding?! You think you can faster than me?! You're joking!" Ryland yells, taking another white claw out to shot gun.

I just roll my eyes again, turning and walking downstairs. I see Mia, Kouvr, Addison, and Kellianne, smiling to them.

"Hey, I'm leaving, thanks so much for letting me come over!"

"Wait what, you're leaving? Why? Where are Josh and Jaden?" Mia stands from her chair, looking around asking.

"I have work in like half an hour so I need to go. And they're wasted with Ryland upstairs so I'm taking an uber," I smile.

"I didn't even know you have a job?" Kouvr turns her head.

"Yeah I do. It makes me feel better about this whole living off my social media star boyfriend thing," I smile looking down.

"Hey, dating Bryce has to be a full time job," Kellianne laughs.

Right then I get a notification saying the cars out front. I hug Mia, "Bye guys I'll see you later!" and before anyone can see anything I run down stairs and out.

-

Hi! I'm sorry it's been a couple of days, but I hope this was a good chapter. Let me know what you guys think, comment and like. Thanks for reading guys!