Chapter 60: I've Got This

Rory POV

"Um, hello?" I say, opening the door, confused when I see Josh and Anthony in front of me

"Rory, let us in." Anthony says, and I raise my eyebrow at the group. Quinton, Nessa, Avani, Jaden, Mads, and Griffin are behind them. Judging by the look on all of their faces, this cannot go well.

"We just want to talk Ro, no cameras, just talking." Jaden speaks up and I just stand there, not sure what to do.

"Rory? What's- Ah." Blake comes up behind me and I feel his arm around my waist once he realizes who is there, moving me behind him, "What is up guys? Long time no see! In fact, it's been since- what? Oh right, when we tried to talk about Nessa attacking Rory last week! Wow that's funny." He slams the door shut, his sarcastically enthusiastic front dropping.

"You should let them in Blake, maybe this can-" I try, but I get interrupted,

"Let who in?" Bryce walks into the room with Noah. He walks up, examining my face as if he can tell. Blake and I just look at each other, not really knowing what to say.

Before either of us can come up with an explanation, an even harder knock hits the door and Bryce just pushes past Blake to open it,

"Hey buddy," Josh waves, all the boys now standing in front.

"Hey," Bryce crosses his arms now. They all start doing. their tough

"You gonna let us in Bryce?" Quinton asks, his voice hard.

"Is your girlfriend going to act like a bitch to Rory again?" Bryce keeps his glare on Josh who rolls his eyes, but doesn't speak.

"Okay, okay, I overreacted." Nessa speaks up, "I get it. I shouldn't have snapped at Rory because she's been making other friends. Everything has just been tense. Will you let us in?" I raise my eyebrow, looking down as she meets eyes with me through the boys before looking back towards Bryce.

"Bryce, come on. We should at least talk about this with them. It's time." Noah says, almost scaring me because I hadn't noticed how close behind me he was. He rests a hand on my shoulder and I nod, walking over to the couch and sitting down, wrapping my arms around my legs as they press up against my chest.

"We don't want to make this blow up guys. This isn't about the drama, this isn't about what we're putting out there for the fans. We used to be a family, but we actually genuinely hate each other now," Jaden speaks up, "This isn't chill anymore man, it's all fucked up," He addresses Bryce as they all file in, standing around the room.

"I'm not the one who messed it all up. It was not me. It was him, and that damn podcast! And you wanna talk about causing a rift between people, or leaving people behind for others Nessa? Look at yourselves, look at your boy!" Bryce yells back, Blake and Noah silently nodding in agreement. I see Anthony, Quinton, and Griffin looking between Bryce and Josh as they move closer to each other. Jaden leans against a wall, Mads next to him. Avani and Nessa are whispering back and forth, same as Griffin and Anthony.