Chapter 2: First Encounter

"Hello, I am a doctor."

As soon as he appeared, the anxiety of the people around him was dispelled by his mellow voice.

She looked up at the man who suddenly appeared.

The train was in chaos, but when he arrived everything around him became orderly.

His face was very handsome. He was wearing a white shirt and black trousers. He didn't look anxious about the situation at all.

The eyes of the people nearby were all red. The passenger's condition suddenly became worse and their breathing stopped.

The man checked the patient's condition and gave the most urgent treatment. CPR.

He lowered his eyes and rolled up his shirt sleeve to reveal his forearm.

His brow and eyes were focused and calm. When he continued to press outside his chest, the lines of his arm muscles appeared as if they were hidden, especially strong.

When they saw the doctor giving CPR, the hearts of the people around him calmed down.

He had sweat falling from his forehead, drop by drop. His speed was average but powerful, which made people shocked.  

Two minutes is very short, but everyone felt as though it a long time had passed.

After a while, the patient's breathing eased a lot and he woke up.

He opened his eyes and looked at the man in front of him.

The ill man's eyes were pale and he said, "I'm fine, I'm fine"

There was applause all around the compartment.

The man's expression remained indifferent, restless, but reassuring. After giving the passenger a few words of advice, he turned and left.

Ji Qingying looked at him straight away, and suddenly he turned around.

His forehead was still a little damp, his eyes were dark and deep, and his appearance was cold. At that moment, Ji Qingying felt her heart jump.  

-When the high-speed train arrived, he left with the passenger and accompanied them to a hospital.

Ji Qingying heard the little girl beside her exclaim after the people left, "Oh, so it's him."

She was curious but did not ask the little girl what she meant.

It was only when the nearby passengers were getting off that someone finally asked the little girl, "Do you know who that doctor was?"

"Yes."

The little girl said excitedly, "He is a doctor in the North City Diyi Hospital! The senior students in the school next door are very famous. I have been to their school before, and his name is on the roster of honor! He's a heart surgeon! Extremely skilled, kind, and very handsome. "

Everyone witnessed this with their own eyes.

As for his fierce nature, it seemed to also have been confirmed.

Even when she was out of the high-speed railway, Ji Qingying could still hear the girl's high pitched voice.

"If it weren't for the gap being too big, I would have wanted to go to their school and ask for the contact information of those senior students."

"He is really special and has published many SCI articles when he was still studying."

"When he appeared and said, 'I am a doctor', I felt at ease in an instant."

  ......

The steady stream of voices became all but white noise in her ears.

Ji Qingying turned over and cut off the conversations. However, the man's appearance could still be clearly seen.

——When he bent down, his shirt was perfectly suitable for accentuating his figure, leaving a false shadow with an unspeakable beauty.

The sunshine outside the window fell on him, outlining the profile of the man's handsome side face and deep eyebrow eyes. At that very moment, that picture was fixed in her eyes.

And when he left, he looked back into the train.

At that moment, the sight of the two people seemed to meet for a second through the stream of people.

One second later, he moved away.  

Suddenly, Ji Qingying woke up.