Chapter 74: He IS Indifferent But Has Gentleness

Ji Qingying made a draft and sent a reply to the email. 

After that, she packed up and went out for a breather. 

She didn't have any specific place in mind that she wanted to visit, and she wandered outside for a while before the way she went turned out to be the hospital unknowingly. 

Ji Qingying didn't send a message to Fu Yan Zhi in advance, after all, she wasn't here to deliver food today. 

After entering the building of Fu Yanzhi's department, Ji Qingying found that everyone was looking at her and felt a bit strange. 

But after a while, she didn't pay much heed to it. 

She raised her eyebrows slightly, bowed her head, and walked upstairs. 

When she arrived at Fu Yanzhi's department, she saw that he wasn't there. 

Ji Qingying was thinking about whether to go away quietly or to message him and just turned around when she ran into Zhao Yidong who appeared suddenly from the corner. 

Zhao Yidong was holding something in her hand and was a little surprised when she saw her. 

"Looking for Doctor Fu?" 

Ji Qingying nodded. 

Before she could speak, Zhao Yidong hurriedly pointed to the ceiling, "He should be on the roof." 

After speaking, she hurried away. 

Ji Qingying laughed. 

She glanced at the time. It was noon but not break time yet so she guessed that he was still busy. 

After struggling for a few seconds, she chose to not go upstairs. 

She was afraid of disturbing his work. 

She decided to come back later 

The hospital was huge. 

Several buildings were connected together, and next to it was a lively street market. 

Just as she left the hospital, Ji Qingying suddenly remembered something. 

Last time Fu Yanzhi had asked her to help him choose a gift, but after that, both of them became too busy, and the matter was put on hold. 

She raised her eyes and glanced at the boutique in front of her, and went straight in. 

If she remembered correctly, that kid was a little girl.