Chapter 7: The One In Cheongsam Dress

Ji Qingying smiled and didn't pursue whether this friend was male or female.

She looked at it carefully twice and pointed out, "The design is nice, but this style would be brighter with the design disc buckle and butterfly buttons."

In regards to cheongsam, whether it was expertise or other things, Ji Qingying was better than the average person.

Afraid that Fu Yinzhi did not understand what kind of butterfly button was, Ji Qingying also deliberately gaggled a picture out for him.

"You see, this is a perfect match."

Fu Yanzhi glanced down twice and paused to ask, "You know how to design?"

Ji Qingying was stunned and laughed, "Of course, I'm a designer too."

She continued her words, "Your friend is also a designer, right? If you're interested in cheongsams, we can exchange ideas."

To court a person, first of all, you need to find out everything around him.

It is better to act when there is aid.

Fu Yanzhi didn't answer.

He lowered his head and typed a few words, and in a few moments, the phone jolted again.

There was a message from the other side: [ahhh I just tried it and it really seems better! Brother, you're awesome, thank you thank you!]

Fu Yanzhi didn't reply to the message.

He stooped down, took a glass, and clinked it with Ji Qingying, whispering, "Thank you."

With a smile on her lips, Ji Qingying shook her glass and tilted her head up to drink all the wine in it.

Fu Yanzhi paused for a moment and dried it all up too.

The two groups gathered together at the table to give Lin Haoran a hearty birthday party and then everyone had to go home.

Ji Qingying and the others were fine with it, but Lin Haoran and most of them had to go to work the next day and had to go home early to rest.

Chen Xinyu and Ji Qingying said goodbye to her group of friends as well and followed them out of the bar.

Lin Haoran and Chen Xinyu had become fully acquainted by now, and coolly asked, "Where do you live?"

Chen Xinyu rolled her eyes, "Qinghe Road."