Chapter 13: Do You Have A Girl friend?

Fu Yan looked at her eyes and walked straight in.

The restaurant was really small, Ji Qingying counted only seven or eight tables, but there were more than ten to twenty customers, and with the owner and waiters walking around, even the aisles became overly crowded.

As the two entered, the waiter at the door looked at them and was surprised, "What can I get for you both?"

Fu Yanzhi gave her a sidelong glance.

Ji Qingying understood it and raised her eyes to look at the menu on the wall, and quickly ordered, "I'll have the rib porridge."

"Alright, what else?"

Ji Qingying shook her head and turned to Fu Yanzhi.

"What would you like to eat?"

After they ordered their food, the waiter looked around the restaurant, "There are still two seats over there, do you two mind?"

Before Fu Yanzhi could speak, Ji Qingying immediately replied, "Not a problem."

"......"

She certainly wouldn't mind that kind of side-by-side seating for two people together.

As they walked over, Ji Qingying noticed that it was a young couple.

A table for four, with two people sitting close together with deep affection.

If it were before, Ji Qingying wouldn't enjoy sitting at a table with others, moreover with someone she didn't recognize.

She didn't like the attention that fell on her, to most people however, wearing a cheongsam was quite unique.

Over time, she grew accustomed to it.

Of course habits were all habits, and it would still be uncomfortable for her to be watched and sized up at close range.

Today, she was wearing a cheongsam with blue flowers on a white fabric, which was inspired by the design of blue and white porcelain that made her look unique.

But because of the long curly hair, it sort of blended in well with the modern day.

She herself was beautiful and with that attire sitting in the restaurant, she was a bit out of place with her surroundings.

The opposite couple watched the two of them, giving one deep look and then withdrawing their gaze, followed by an unabashed peek over with a mixture of curiosity and amazement.

Ji Qingying pulled back her hair and lowered her head to expose her ears, she uncomfortably shifted her position, her outer thigh accidentally bumping into the person next to her.