Chapter 35: Caught In The Act

Not even aware of how long and far she had walked, she saw that a ray of light began to appear in the midst of the white surroundings. It was very shallow, but she found it even though she was still trapped in a desperate situation.

She ran forward frantically.

As she dashed forward madly, the light became brighter and clearer.

As soon as she stopped, she found that she was already out of the dense-fog-filled forest, and stood outside where there was a glowing sun.

She looked up at the sun in front of her. She reached out and tried to catch it. As soon as she reached out, the shape of the sun changed.

It became Fu Yanzhi.

He was standing in place of the sun and was reaching out his hand to her.

......

When Ji Qingying opened her eyes, her surroundings were quiet.

The ceiling lights were off, but there was a small floor lamp on the balcony illuminating the room.

The light was not dazzling, just like the sun's ray in her dream.

Ji Qingying paused. She looked down at the extra quilt on her body.

The quilt smelled of sunlight, as good as the dream.

She curled her lips silently, took her phone, to look at the time.

It was only five o'clock.

She quietly got up, folded the quilt and blanket, turned off the air conditioner and floor lamp in the living room, then walked out with silent steps.

When Fu Yanzhi woke up, the room was very quiet. The living room looked like no one had slept there before. The quilts were folded in four squares and neatly placed in the corner of the sofa.

As the wind blew, the fragrance of jasmine drifted in through the window.

He checked his phone that was in his hand. There were unread messages on the screen.

Ji Qingying: 【Doctor Fu, I have a job to go, thank you for the sofa and quilt. I will invite you to dinner when I come back. And have you seen the flower on your balcony? Could you please help me raise it for a while? If you don't have time, I will ask my friend to come and get it tonight. Is that all right? 】

Fu Yanzhi paused and looked over to the balcony.

On the black shelf where the green plants were originally placed, there were two more flower pots of jasmine flowers that had not yet bloomed.

As the wind blew, the green leaves could be seen clearly at a glance

He stared for a while, lowered his head, and typed: 【Yes.】

Life after joining the group was busier than Ji Qingying had initially imagined.

From time to time, they had to modify the costumes because of changes in the script or the actors' requests.

In short, there were a lot of things to do.

Although she was only in charge of the heroine, however, her workload was relatively ample because Yan Qiuzhi had more than 30 sets of cheongsam to wear in the movie.

Fortunately, Yan Qiuzhi was easy to talk with, so she was quite comfortable with her current job.

It was time for lunch break.

As soon as Ji Qingying took the lunch Rong Xue had brought for her, Yan Qiuzhi ran over.

"Qingying."

Ji Qingying raised her eyes to look at her and smiled, "Why are you here?"

"En. I want to eat with you today." Yan Quizhi replied.

Ji Qingying looked at her expression and grinned, "Why?"

Beside, Rong Xue raised her hand, "I know."

She said excitedly, "Older sister Quizhi, is it because of the scene you had to film this morning?"

Yan Qiuzhi looked at Rong Xue with her gaze filled with adoration. "Really smart."

Ji Qingying was inside the room all morning, completely unaware of what was happening outside.

She raised her eyebrows and said, "What did you shoot this morning?"

"A scene where Teacher Chen murders Older sister Quizhi. Everyone was scared!

"......"

Ji Qingying couldn't help but laugh: "Isn't that just a scene?"

Yan Qiuzhi nodded and said confidently, "It's just a scene, but I hold a grudge. As soon as I saw him after that, I only thought of how he had just murdered me, and I couldn't swallow that for a moment."

Three people talked and laughed.

Ji Qingying chatted with her while eating and occasionally looked at her mobile phone.

Seeing that she picked it up and put it down several times, Yan Qiuzhi asked curiously, "Are you chatting with that person?"