Chapter 26: Mistakenly

Ye Zhenzhen's eyes lit up.

"OK!"

She urged, "Sister Ji, go quickly."

Ji Qingying couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry.

She whispered, "You can print out the design drawings first, then study the sewing machine and choose the cheongsam fabric over there."

She pointed to the materials nearby, "Then start cutting accordingly, then I'll teach you the rest after I come back."

Ye Zhenzhen nodded, "Okay."

Seeing Ji Qingying change her shoes at the door, she was silent for a few seconds, then she suddenly piped up, "Thank you Senior Ji for your hard work and for delivering the food to my brother."

Ji Qingying: "..."

Fu Yanzhi was busy in the morning and couldn't rest until noon. It was almost 1:00 pm when he left the ward after doing his rounds.

He took off his gloves and checked his phone.

He saw a message from Ye Zhenzhen.

Ye Zhenzhen: [Brother, I'm busy learning sewing at Sister Ji's house, I asked her to deliver your food! 】

The message was sent forty minutes ago.

He put away the phone and walked to the department.

The two nurses on one side saw him walking towards them and greeted enthusiastically, "Fu——"

However, they could not complete their words as the person in question had already disappeared around the corner.

"Why was Doctor Fu in a hurry?"

"Maybe there was an emergency."

"And I finally met him once too."

"Don't be discouraged, he won't remember you anyway."

"......"

When Ji Qingying arrived, she could not find Fu Yanzhi anywhere.

So, she asked a nurse if he was still busy.

She wondered whether to let the nurse pass on the box or wait. Before she could reach an answer, a man's voice came from behind.

"Nurse Zhao, who is this?"

Ji Qingying turned her head and saw that a handsome man had appeared next to her.

Nurse Zhao was taken back and said quickly, "She's delivering Dr. Fu's food."

Hearing this, Xu Chengli raised his eyebrows, "You're Dr. Fu's cousin?"

Fu Yanzhi had mentioned that his cousin would be coming over to deliver his meal.

He looked at Ji Qingying, and before she could answer his question he just said, "Just wait in our department lounge."

"......"

Ji Qingying's lips moved, she wanted to explain that she was not his cousin.

But Xu Chengli beat her speed again, "I thought it was another one of Fu Yanzhi's admirers who came through the back door. I didn't expect that it was his cousin this time. Come in and sit down."

Ji Qingying was stunned and asked curiously, "Admirers?"

"Yes."

Xu Chengli lazily explained, "Ever since Fu Yanzhi joined our department, so many girls have come to deliver meals for him every day, whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner, all of them were deceived by his face."

Nurse Zhao snickered beside him, "You're one to talk Doctor Xu, there have been quite some meal deliveries for you as well. "

Xu Chengli seemed disgusted, "No, I'm not as attractive as Fu Yanzhi."

After speaking, he looked at Ji Qingying with a smile, "This is the first time we've met, I'm Xu Chengli, Fu Yanzhi's colleague."

Ji Qingying looked at the hand in front of her and smiled, "Hello, I'm Ji Qingying."

When Fu Yanzhi walked through the department's door, he ran into Nurse Zhao.

"Doctor Fu, you're done with your rounds?"

He could hear Xu Chengli's laughter from within the room, which made him frown, "Is there a patient inside?"

Nurse Zhao shook her head, "No, your cousin is in there."

"Doctor Xu is chatting with your cousin." She added.

Fu Yanzhi: "..."

He lightly knocked on the door.

The two people who were chatting happily turned around. After seeing the person who appeared, Ji Qingying's eyes lit up.

Fu Yanzhi was still wearing his white coat. He was tall and straight, with a light gray shirt and black trousers . He looked handsome and beautiful.

Before, Ji Qingying could only imagine him wearing a white coat. Her thoughts were that of him being aloof and cold.

But when she saw him in person, she felt that there was a problem with that description. To be precise-

It should be aloof and sexy.

His shirt button fit snugly to his Adam's apple, giving him a decent look.

The white coat was wide open; his shirt tucked into his black trousers, showing off his strong and thin waist and slender legs.

All the little details of his clothing made her can't help but stare with wide eyes.

Fu Yanzhi stood at the door, looking down at her.