Chapter 70: Past Classmate

She was calling out to them with her energetic voice. 

Ji Qingying raised her hand, her smile obvious from the corners of her eyebrows, "Over here." 

Ye Zhenzhen ran over and hugged Ji Qingying without reserve and very enthusiastically, "Sister Ji, long time no see." 

Ji Qingying laughed. 

Then moved back two steps to stabilize her body and as she felt the full force of Ye Zhenzhen's enthusiasm. 

Fu Yanzhi frowned, grabbed the back collar of Ye Zhenzhen's clothes, and coldly said, "So irritating, be quiet." 

Ye Zhenzhen: "..." 

She stuck her tongue out and said unwillingly, "I am not irritating you!" 

Fu Yanzhi looked at her coldly. 

In an instant, Ye Zhenzhen froze up. 

Her eyes sparkled, as she hugged Ji Qingying's arm and avoided her cousin's freezing glares "Sister Ji, are you hungry?" 

Ji Qingying shook her head, "I'm not very hungry, what do you want to eat?" 

Ye Zhenzhen thought for a while, glanced at Fu Yan Zhi, and said, "Grilled fish! I haven't eaten it for a long time." 

Ji Qingying had no objection. 

Fu Yanzhi also had no objection. 

There were several snack stalls next to the school. 

There were many students and shops around the area. Restaurant stores could be seen everywhere, as well as dessert milk tea, and so on. 

There were many people in the grilled fish store, so anyone who entered would have to wait for a while.

Ji Qingying and Ye Zhenzhen first went to buy milk tea next door. As for Fu Yanzhi, he scrunched his brows as if disagreeing with something but didn't do anything. 

As they queued up to buy milk tea, Ye Zhenzhen whispered, "Sister Ji, did you see the look in my brother's eyes just now?" 

Ji Qingying shook her head, "What do you mean?" 

Ye Zhenzhen imitated it and complained, "He thinks that consuming milk tea is like committing a heinous crime." 

She complained, "He suffers from an occupational disease from long before I tell you! He always felt that milk tea was unhealthy and he wouldn't let me drink it." 

Hearing this, Ji Qingying couldn't help but laugh.