Chapter 40: Turn Blind Eye

"Then can I ask you to have breakfast with me first?"

After saying that, she gently winked at Fu Yanzhi, her foxy's eyes glinted with her cunningness: "Doctor Fu, will you do me a favor? "

That voice was so soft it made one brim up with feelings of pity and care still sounds a little pathetic.

Fu Yanzhi lowered his eyes, stared at her for a moment, and then said softly, "Ok."

Then I'll go back to the room first. See you in the restaurant downstairs at 8:30."

"......"

When Rong Xue came over, Ji Qingying was putting on makeup.

She looked at it in disbelief, her mouth slightly open: "Sister Qingying."

"What?"

Ji Qingying was putting her eyeliner and inquired in a vague, happy, and yet questioning tonely, "What's the matter?"

Rong Xue pointed to her face: "Why did you put on makeup today?"

All this while she had been with the production crewDuring this period of time with the production crew, Ji Qingying did not wear any makeup except for her first day on the jobin the group.

She had good skin and wasis beautiful even without makeup.

What's more, their designers like her did sleep enough every day when they were tired, and they didn't have time to worry about what others would think about them.

Ji Qingying finished applying the eyeliner and started to put on her eye shadow.

"I'm in a good mood."

Rong Xue: "..."

After some twists and turns of dealing with her makeup, Ji Qingying also took the trouble and went to change into a cheongsam.

As soon as she came out, Rongxue's eyes were glued to her.

She pursed her lips, and said cautiously, "Sister Qingying, I think you are not just in a good mood."

Ji Qingying smiled brightly: "Well, I'm going out for breakfast."

She urged: "You can go to the setshow by yourself later, and, I'll go there later,"

After that, she didn't give Rong Xue a chance to be curious, put on her high heels, and left.

Rong Xue was stunned for a while before she whispered: "Is Sister Qingying going to go on a blind date?"

......

Naturally a blind date but not just a blind date.

But having breakfast with Fu Yanzhi was more worthy of attention and care to detail than a blind date.

After all, the two hadn't seen each other in a while. Ji Qingying dressed up to amaze him and make him unforgettable.

In the restaurant downstairs, Fu Yanzhi was already there, with his back facing her.

Ji Qingying pressed her upturned lips and walked towards him. When she was approaching the dining table, a familiar voice came from the other side.

"Qingying."

She raised her eyes.

Jian Ping was sitting not far away in black casual clothes, smiling at her, speaking familiarly: "Come and let's sit together."

Ji Qingying's footsteps stopped.

She subconsciously looked towards Fu Yanzhi, and he just to look over as well.

Their eyes happen to meet .

There was an undercurrent surging silently in the tense atmosphere.

Fu Yanzhi's gaze didn't stay on Ji Qingying for long. After taking a look, he casually turned his gaze to the man seated diagonally opposite to him.

Soon, he lowered his eyelids again and took a sip of the coffee in front of him.

Observing his actions, Ji Qingying couldn't figure out his intentions for a while.

She thought for a while, and planned to say hello to Jian Ping first.

It would just take one moment.

A faint perfume smell penetrated into his nose. It's a jasmine smell that wasn't pungent.

Looking up again, Fu Yanzhi saw she left him aside for a figure that was seated behind.

____________________________________________________

The author has something to say:

Doctor Fu: ?

Jian Ping: I won this round!

Doctor Fu: Don't be too happy.