Chapter 77: Fu Yanzhi, Are Going To Take Advantage Of Me?

Chen Xinyu was probably bored and sent her a dozen messages.

 Chen Xinyu: [Whats up! Qingying what are you doing?]

Chen Xinhua: Today I was oppressed by the leader again and insulted them a hundred times a day, insulting the leader a hundred times a day].

 Chen Xinyu: [Have you finished your work, have you gone to see your Dr. Fu again?

    ......

  Ji Qingying was speechless and curled her lip as she replied: [Yes, I was sunbathing in the hospital].

Chen Xinyu: [......]

Chen Xinyu: [I don't really understand why you fell in love with Dr. Fu at first sight when there were so many people chasing you.]

Ji Qingying: [Can't answer.]

The two chatted endlessly, and Chen Xinyu even sent her a video of a fashion show to keep her entertained.

  Ji Qingying pulled out her earphones from her bag and wore them to watch.

Gradually, the light of the sun grew brighter and brighter and became more and more dazzling in the eyes.

 Even though the display was set to the brightest setting on her phone, she couldn't see as well because of the sunlight reflection.

   Ji Qingying frowned and turned her back against the shining sun.

  But to no avail, it was uncomfortable to sit.

 She had no choice but to lift one of her hands to block the light and continue watching in an awkward manner.

 She was too preoccupied to notice that someone was approaching her.

Unaware.

As if the sun was hiding in the clouds, Ji Qingying's phone screen became brighter.

She put her hand down and just wanted to sit in a different position.

She pulled her attention away from the screen and turned to the side, seeing first a pair of long legs wrapped in a pair of black pants.

   The shoes also look familiar.

 Ji Qingying blinked her eyes and slowly looked up.

Not only the shoes were familiar to her, but also the clothes on his body and the face in front of her were familiar to her.

She tilted her head up and locked eyes with him.