Chapter 52: Positive Outcome

Ji Qingying laughed.

She began to remove her makeup and said in a low voice, "Got it. Send me the deadline and email address for submitting the design draft later."

"Okay."

Chen Xinyu watched her move around, only to find it pleasing to the eye.

Beauty.

No matter what the action was, it was always beautiful.

She held her chin, admired the view for a while, and said with a smile: "Say, when you win the prize and become successful and well known, will anyone ask you to sign a contract?"

Ji Qingying held the mirror, as her brows went up in surprise, and asked, "Sign what contract?"

"To make a debut."

Chen Xinyu said, "Just by your looks and figure, it is enough for you to be hugely popular."

Ji Qingying: "..."

She laughed, "Don't exaggerate so much."

She put the topic back on the right track, "How are you doing lately, are you busy?"

"I'm okay."

Chen Xinyu slumped on the sofa, "Everything is just like the usual."

The two kept on talking for a while, catching up with each other.

She was suddenly curious, "By the way, how come you put on your makeup today? Don't you always keep your face without makeup at work?"

Chen Xinyu knew Ji Qingying for a long time, and she also knew she wouldn't use her beauty as an advantage.

She looked like a goddess and yet didn't like to dress up.

Except for being very insistent on wearing her cheongsams, she basically didn't put on any makeup on an everyday basis.

Although her face without makeup was also beautiful.

But with makeup on, it was like icing on a cake.

Ji Qingying took off the makeup from her face before turning around to stare at her friend, "Today was an exception."

Chen Xinyu raised her brows hearing that.

Ji Qingying smiled and her lips curled, "Fu Yanzhi is here."

"?"

Chen Xinyu looked at her incredulously, "You got together with Doctor Fu so soon? Did he come to visit you at your workplace?"

"No."

Ji Qingying couldn't laugh or cry, "Don't get so excited."

She briefly explained the reason why Fu Yanzhi came.

After listening, Chen Xinyu felt something strange.

"With Doctor Fu's personality, it doesn't feel like he's someone who will visit a friend at her workplace, right?"

Ji Qingying didn't think too much, "They have a good relationship, and it is normal for them to relax together on a day off."

What she said made sense, so Chen Xinyu nodded.

"Right."

She then looked at Ji Qingying, "Then, were you able to make any progress?"

Ji Qingying tilted her head and thought, "I could say yes.."

At the least, she was straight forward.

Moreover, she sent him a message before returning to the hotel, and he had replied.

That meant Fu Yanzhi also acquiesced to her pursuit....

......................................

The next half month went by in a flash.

Ji Qingying was very busy with the crew.

The last set of the costume to be made were Yan Qiuzhi's wedding cheongsam in the play.

As Ji Qingying had already finished reading the script, she had long before started working on how the costumes would need to look for the later part of the story.

After discussing with the creative staff, the director, and then the other designers, it was decided that the wedding cheongsam wouldn't use the cumbersome red and gold design like usual and would only use simple red material.

So the material was cut, and she started embroidering white irises on the bottom left.

In order to look stylish and yet generous with its design, the cheongsam was matched with a cloudy feeling cloak on the shoulder, also to be embroidered with irises.

The neckline and the slits on the waist side were also sewn with the cheongsam knot button, and they were to be pinned with crystal clear pearls.

The dress looked elegant and noble.

When Yan Qiuzhi came out wearing this cheongsam, the studio staff were amazed.

They never knew that wedding cheongsam could make a person look generous and beautiful, and yet exquisite and elegant.

It was beyond everyone's expectations.

"It is too beautiful."

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, so exquisite!"

"Oh my god, I used to think cheongsams were supposed to be very restraining and old, but when Sister Qingying makes them, it refreshes my knowledge of cheongsam every time."

Even Rong Xue was couldn't control herself despite being used to Ji Qingying feats.

She grabbed Ji Qingying's hand and said excitedly, "It is so pretty Sister Qingying!"