Chapter 75: Beautiful Couple

The smile on her face was obvious, her eyes brimming with brightness and glowing.

When she came, the tranquil corridor was suddenly filled with light.

The ridicule in her remarks was obvious, however, her tone was soft.

Subconsciously, it made Fu Yanzhi stunned.

Before he could respond, the little girl in front of him turned to look at her, blinked and asked, "Who is she, Dr. Big Brother?"

Fu Yanzhi paused and whispered, "Big brother's friend."

Xiao Meng nodded her head, pointed at Ji Qingying and said, "Big Sister is so beautiful."

She smiled, two dimples appearing at the corners of her mouth, " Just like doctor Big Brother looked good."

Ji Qingying couldn't help but puff out a giggle.

She walked forward, bent down in front of the two, reached out to caress her head "That's so sweet, you're beautiful too."

Xiao Meng nodded, "My doctor big brother also said I am a good girl."

Ji Qingying glanced at Fu Yanzhi with a smile on her lips.

"Is it her?"

She was asking about the child who received the candies.

Fu Yanzhi nodded his head.

It didn't take more than a few minutes for Ji Qingying to get acquainted with the little girl.

She was beautiful, and kids like beautiful sisters, and with her gentle personality, no one would dislike her.

In a short time, the little girl's mother came back.

Thanked them both, and took her back to her room.

Only after the individual left did the two have time to talk.

Fu Yanzhi looked at her with narrowed eyes: "When did you come?"

"Just now."

Ji Qingying looked up at him and smiled, "Have you eaten yet?"

"Uhm."

Ji Qingying said, "Oh," and was about to say something, when she noticed that Fu Yanzhi raised his eyes.

She looked over, and not far away two people in nursing uniforms were looking over at them, whispering.

Fu Yanzhi frowned and spoke in a low voice, "Go to the office."

Original translation is from chichipeph.com

Ji Qingying blinked and followed without saying a word.

The office was quieter than Ji Qingying had imagined, and there was no one there.

She looked and raised her eyebrows, "Dr. Xu, is not here?"

"En." Fu Yanzhi responded faintly.

He reached for one cup at one side , bent down to take a cup of warm water and handed it to her.

Ji Qingying took it and took a sip before speaking.

"I just passed by the boutique and bought this. Look at it and see if it fits, if not, get a new one."

Fu Yanzhi was startled.

He cast a sidelong glance at the pink bag she had just put down, slightly surprised.

Ji Qingying noticed his silence and said suspiciously, "Aren't you going to look?"

Fu Yanzhi opened.

After seeing the wide variety of small items inside, he knitted his brows and said, "Why did you buy so much?"

Ji Qingying looked him in the eye: "Not much."

She took out from the bag the hair band, the rubber band, the magic crystal ball and the little clip, and said gently, "Children love these, they won't think too much of them."

Fu Yanzhi was dumbfounded.

He looked at the things she was holding in her hands, and they were so pretty and fluffy that children would really like them.

He restrained his eyes and whispered, "Thanks alot."

Ji Qingying lost her smile and asked back, " Why are you thanking me?"

"......"

In order to prevent Fu Yanzhi from doing anything that might annoy her, Ji Qingying quickly said before he could say anything, "Oh,don't tell me you're going to give me money?"

She said, "Or I'll be angry with you."

Fu Yanzhi looked at her with deep eyes and was about to refuse.

Ji Qingying made a decisive decision and said, "If you feel you've taken advantage of me, Then how about having dinner with me and going shopping with me tonight if you get off work without a hitch?"

| |