(2) "Just Killed a Woman, Feeling Good"

BEING banned wasn't exactly fun to say the least, and there was one person who had been there and gotten back. He was a rather careless man, and could be recognized from his white bandana.

"Sapnap if you do this again, you will be banned for the second time this month."

To be honest, he couldn't care less if he was banned again, after all, Dream always unbanned him after a day. He'd nearly burned down the house this time, so the lecture was understandable and he'd sort of already predicted it.

He'd decided to go back to ensuring their weapons were in top shape, as that was his job for today. He snickered quietly to himself, thinking about how annoyed George probably was at him for convincing him to switch jobs for the day.

God, Sapnap absolutely hated that he'd normally have to patrol the forests.

Nine times out of ten, the reason he'd get banned is because he'd get bored during patrol and end up doing something Dream didn't like to entertain himself.

He felt it was always worth the ban.

suddenly his radio made a noise indicating someone on the other side was pushing the button to speak. He paused for a moment, and pulled out his radio, confusedly. Dream rarely used the radio unless it was an emergency, meaning the only person it could be was George.

"hello? George? What's up?"

Sapnap hesitantly spoke into the radio, after only hearing faint breathing from George's side. He waited a second for a response, only to hear what sounded like George...giggling?

"George? Are you okay?"

At this point, he was plain worried. Was George okay? If he had died, he would just respawn, and everything would be fine. But this seemed weird. George wouldn't just use the radio for nothing.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

SHE smiled gratefully at the hooded man, for taking them in and caring for George. Sapnap had been attempting to make small talk with the girl, and to be honest, she appreciated the effort.

"George should be fine, he just needs to rest up a bit."

She smiled gratefully at the hooded man whom had introduced himself as Bad. Sapnap looked relieved that his friend was going to be okay, and happily thanked Bad. He smiled in return before quietly heading to the kitchen with a happy, "be right back".

"so...where'd you come from? And what were you doing in the woods?"

Sapnap asked the girl, to which she didn't look that surprised at the question. She confusedly looked into the cup of hot cocoa Bad had made for her before, and spoke up.

"I'm not sure...I woke up there, and I can't remember anything from before that moment.."

Sapnap looked shocked at that. Y/N hoped he wouldn't be angry, or anything of the like. She took a sip of her hot cocoa just as Bad started to walk into the room again.