(20) "Quackity...they weren't always orphans."

SHE looked up at Wilbur, tears threatening to overflow, although she attempted to bat them away by blinking.

Y/N spoke.

"Wilbur-I missed you so much-!"

She exclaimed, engulfing him in a hug.

Wilbur quickly returned the hug, blushing at the sudden contact.

She pulled away slightly, and once again looked up at him.

"Wil, I don't know why I ever thought it was a good idea to run away from you-I love you!"

She stated plainly, all the while her own face was also heating up. Wilbur responded, forcing himself to keep a calm voice.

"I love you too."

Suddenly, she spoke the words he'd never thought he'd get to hear.

"C-could we kiss?"

Wilbur silently nodded, and his face was fully flushed now as she leaned toward him. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and-

BEEP. BEEP.

Wilbur jumped up from his sleep, quickly slamming a hand down on his alarm clock.

It was just a dream.

Wilbur grumbled to himself, complaining about stress, as he got up and out of bed, getting ready for the day.

It had officially been a day since his bunny had run away.

So far, he had received a letter from the Royal Guard informing him of one of his mens-Tubbo's-death. Although they refused to even give Wilbur the coordinates of where they had dumped his body, stating it was "not of their concern" to know.

Wilbur still hadn't heard anything from Tommy.

He left his home, quickly grabbing a bunch of flyers from off of his desk. Until he got a response from Tommy, Wilbur would put up flyers for their campaign.

The election was coming up soon, after all.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

FUNDY was sitting on the curb, just outside Technoblades house.

He was currently waiting for Y/N to be done with Techno, who was supposedly giving her memories back to her.

However the hell that worked was beyond Fundy's comprehension.

He heard the sound of a door squeaking open behind him, so he took one glance and, low and behold, Y/N.

He gave her a curious look.

"How'd it go?"

She held a blank expression, as if she just came to a life-changing realization and was still processing it.

Still, she responded to him.

"Fundy-I-I haven't been..myself..this entire time-"