(25) "Maybe things aren't so bad."

RANBOO looked up at the tree Y/N was trying to climb, concerned.

Here she was, trying to climb a tree that 'looked interesting' to her, despite Ranboo mentioning how dangerous it could be.

He sighed, as she stood on a branch, looking down at him, smiling widely.

"Ranboo! I'm actually taller than you!"

To this statement, he smiled a bit.

"You'll never get taller than me naturally, though! Haha-"

She pouted for a second, turning to climb higher up, automatically making him get ready to teleport in case he needed to help her.

She looked down at him from the top, grinning in happiness.

"This brings back so many memories! I can't believe I forgot the rush of being so high up!"

She stepped onto a thinner branch, he noticed, and he tensed.

And she was quick to step onto a thicker branch so she wouldn't go falling. Ranboo sighed.

"This is a little dangerous, don't you think?"

She looked down at him, with determination in her eyes.

"Yep! That's why I'm going to do this-"

"Wha-"

Ranboo's eyes widened and he teleported to catch her without thinking twice, as she turned around and let herself fall in a trust-fall-like motion.

He caught her safely, and he sighed, as she giggled happily.

"That was fun!"

"That was dangerous."

She only giggled again, and he set her down, to which she twirled a bit, before stopping and pointing at him.

"You, my good sir, are a lot of fun."

Ranboo felt his heart beat faster at the compliment, and his cheeks flushed a light grey color.

"Uh-thank you-?"

She laughed.

"We should head back-it's getting late."

He nodded in agreement, and she grabbed his hand and started walking back in the direction of Techno's house.

"So Ranboo-you said you were part Enderman, right?"

She looked up at him with curiosity in her eyes, as she said this.

"Yes, I'm-uh-part Enderman, part human, hence my-odd- appearance."

Why did he mention his appearance? He hated his appearance-there was no need for him to say anything about that!

She giggled, and he looked away from her embarrassedly.

"I think you're cute! You look unique!"

He blushed a darker grey in response to this, and he nervously laughed.

"O-oh-uh-thank you.."

They had arrived at Techno's house, and he could already feel himself getting nervous. He knew that she had only left with him to get away from tension she had caused, and just because she was gone for a couple of hours didn't mean that it would come back the second she walked in.

And they walked in, Y/N leading the way.

Heads turned, and Tommy was quick to tackle her in a hug, forcing her to let go of Ranboo's hand. A pang of jealousy hit Ranboo.

"I MISSED YOU, N/N!"

She giggled, telling him she missed him too, and Ranboo turned his attention to the others in the room, who were just sitting awkwardly on the couch, watching the scene.

He moved to sit next to Techno, who nodded at him, acknowledging his presence. Fundy just sat with his arms crossed, scowling in jealousy.

Y/N and Tommy separated from the hug, and Fundy looked up at her from where he was sitting, his eyes obviously softened upon meeting hers.

"When do you plan to leave? I want to be able to at least say goodbye,"

He frowned a bit.

"But this isn't a forever goodbye, okay? You better come back."

She nodded in response.

"I will come back-this is just a temporary goodbye."

Fundy seemed content with that, and smiled a little bit.

Y/N glanced at Techno for a second, before looking back at Tommy.

"Tommy, we're leaving tomorrow morning, I'll wake you up when we do-"

Tommy nodded excitedly in response, and she turned to look at Techno.

"I'm going to sleep, I'm gonna need it for the bullshit I'm gonna get from Wilbur when I get there."

Techno smirked a bit at the comment, and nodded. With that she went to the room she was staying in, and Ranboo watched as Tommy went to his.

He decided he'd get some rest too, since he wanted to be able to say goodbye to Tommy and Y/N before they left tomorrow morning.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

AUTHORS NOTE:

One POV pog-

Hope y'all like this chapter :)

Also Seven if you're reading this ily haha

This chapter is dedicated to you afgsfdngthrgsd

Ayyy ayyy

- Akii-chan