(5) "Down with the revolution, boys. It was never meant to be."

ODDLY, she felt worried. Y/N couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was, but she felt as though something bad was happening. She looked at the ground in front of her, as she was led to the bakery by Tubbo.

She thought back to all the people she'd met so far. It almost seemed bizarre to her, having met, what? six people in one day.

That was about to be seven soon. Tubbo briefly explained who he was planning to introduce her to before they left, and although the day had definitely been slightly exhausting, she felt excited to meet this "Niki".

Especially since Niki was another girl.

"You're really gonna like Niki! But I should warn you, there might be more than just her there. I'm not sure who's all at the bakery right now, haha."

Tubbo chuckled a bit, keeping a light tone. Although she felt her mood drop significantly, somehow. And suddenly she felt like crying.

she brought her hand up to her face, feeling a familiar feeling, and suddenly she remembered something.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

a vibrant girl, dawned in a navy blue dress, sat atop an examination table. A woman walked into the room, followed by a doctor.

the woman wore a grey cardigan, with skinny jeans, she also had waist length h/c hair, and blue eyes. This woman resembled the little girl so much, you could easily figure they were mother and daughter.

the doctor spoke to the girls mother, with a sad look on his face.

"I'm afraid Y/N seems to have...Cyclothymic disorder. This means she will experience emotional ups and downs at quick changes, although not as severe as Bipolar disorder. There is no "fix-all cure", but we can give her a prescription for medication used to treat Bipolar."

The woman looked incredibly sad, and glanced at the unknowing girl.

She had sent her to see a doctor after having to deal with three years of random mood changes, moments where she would be practically bouncing off the walls, and moments where she was bawling her eyes out for no reason. She had spent those three long years brushing it off as normal kid behavior, the girl was only five years old now after all. But it became clear to the woman that this wasn't normal behavior after speaking to other mothers of children roughly her daughters age.

and it turns out she was right.

the e/c eyed girl looked up at her mom in worry, she had heard them speaking to each other, but understood little of what was said. Her mother looked at the girl with a sullen look. Y/N quietly looked back at her lap, confused about what was going on.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

TUBBO glanced backward at Y/N in worry, she had been staring at the ground with a blank expression for a while.

He looked back forward, seeing they had arrived at the bakery. Tubbo stopped in his tracks and turned to face Y/N completely.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

He asked in a concerned tone. The smaller girl seemed to jump at his voice, and that was when he noticed the tears in the corner of her eyes. Tubbo felt his heart break.