(17) "Then we could be a big happy family again!"

HE jumped down from the tree, pulling her along, before changing her position so he could carry her with her on his back with ease.

She yelped slightly at the sudden change, and looked at him curiously.

She recalled the way she was being carried being called "piggyback"-

And he was clearly a pig hybrid.

She giggled at her own joke, to which he sent her a quick confused look.

They ran towards the forest area near the building she was just in, before hearing the faint voice of a very familiar fox hybrid.

"Y/N?"

The unknown pig hybrid seemed to glare slightly in the direction of the voice, before looking to Y/N for confirmation.

On what exactly? Well, based off of the situation, it was probably to run.

She shook her head no.

He nodded and let Fundy find them.

She perked up at seeing the fox-boy rush through the trees, and he seemed to perk up at seeing her.

Fundy then took notice of the pig-hybrid and sent a wary glare in his direction.

"Y/N, who is this?"

She sent Fundy a small smile, and motioned to the unknown man to let her down, to which he complied.

"I never did ask your name, did I?"

He smirked at this, before speaking for the first time in her presence.

"No, all of that did happen pretty quickly. The name's Technoblade, call me Techno."

Fundy, still skeptical, asked what was on his mind.

"Were you the one who broke that glass?

"I broke her window. And yeah, I couldn't just let her stay locked up in that room, now could I?"

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

IT was obvious to Techno that she had no memories of who he was.

He felt bad, to be honest, even though he knew that her loss of memories wasn't his fault.

What was he supposed to feel? Happy that his childhood best friend lost her memories?

When he brought her onto this land, he hadn't known she'd have none of her memories.

He had seen her in L'manburg once for the first time since the accident, back when she first met Wilbur, and had started stalking her in secret.

Partially because he wanted to.

And partially because the voices told him to.

The voices were an odd topic when it came to Y/N. All of them were just about as obsessed with her as he was, and when she was around him, she was all they would speak about.

It had been that way for a while.

He couldn't believe she was here again, even if she was basically a different person without her memories.

He'd give her them back.

No matter what.

"So, what was your plan that included breaking me out of my room?"

"We're going back to my place, N/N."

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

WILBUR was a frantic mess, not to mention furious.

He had her, even if it was for a short amount of time.

And he was going to get her again.

That stupid, stupid, brother of his-

Technoblade.

Even though Wilbur had only seen a glimpse of who had taken her from him, he could tell who it was.

To be honest, Wilbur had never minded his adoptive brother, but he never did like him. Techno's views and beliefs never aligned with his, not to mention Techno hardly sent any time around his family!

By the time Techno was fourteen he had run away to live on his own because of how many arguments he had gotten into at home.

Now, technically Tommy was also Wilbur's adoptive brother, but Tommy didn't know that. Tommy was-accidentally-raised to believe that he wasn't even family to them.

Sort of like a guest, that has lived with them since he was a kid.

Tommy's parents had given him to Philza because they felt like they couldn't raise a child, and Tommy never really went through the adoption thing.

Tubbo was different in that they actually went through the adoption papers, after finding him on the side of the road.

To put it simply, Wilbur's family was complicated.

Wilbur never knew what Techno did on his own, especially when he was younger, and normally he didn't care to know.

But there was no mistaking the look of familiarity in Techno's eyes as Y/N grabbed onto his hand.

Just how did he know Y/N?

Regardless, he needed to get her back. And now.

"Tommy! Tubbo! I'm assigning you a search mission!"

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

AUTHORS NOTE:

back to back chapter tonight :)

- akii-chan