(19) "Oh, it has three letters and I want you to say the word."

THE quartet had made it to Techno's house successfully.

Y/N was filled with excitement, practically skipping alongside Technoblade, while Fundy and Tommy strayed from the duo a bit, opting to walk a little behind.

They seemed to be whispering about something, but right now she could care less, curious about her history with Techno, as he had been explaining it all to her.

From how they had met for the first time, all the way to the accident.

Oh, the accident. The reason she was in this mess in the first place.

Apparently she and Techno had been hanging out like usual, when they had been attacked by a bunch of mobs.

They had thought they could defend themselves just fine, but Techno noticed a mob just behind her a little too late, and couldn't warn her in time, nor could he kill it himself.

She had died, losing a canon life, and he had rushed to finish off the rest of the mobs so he could sprint to her respawn point.

But when he got there, she was in a 'coma' of some kind. He later found out that the mob she had been killed by had some sort of spell on it that would cause anyone attacked by it to essentially pass out for different lengths of time depending on how badly you were attacked.

She was killed by it.

She didn't fully understand his reasoning for bringing her onto land where she wasn't allowed, nor did she fully comprehend how close she and Technoblade were, but he promised that he'd give her back her memories once they got to his home.

He had apparently found a way to get rid of her stupid amnesia.

Fundy, suddenly deciding to join the duo in the front, grabbed her hand. Y/N smiled at Fundy, happy he was getting more comfortable with her, and squeezed his hand lightly.

She could've sworn she saw his cheeks flush for a second before he turned to look away.

She turned back to Technoblade, who seemed to just move his attention away from Fundy to look at Tommy, still lagging behind the group.

Tommy looked uncomfortable and confused.

And ready to yell at any second.

"HEY! HOW MUCH LONGER TILL WE GET THERE?! I'M STARVING HERE BIT-"

"Shut the fuck up Tommy, you're lucky I'm letting you live."

And he yelled. Tommy looked taken aback by Techno's calm response, but Techno was clearly done with Tommy's shit.

Tommy, deciding to shut his trap, jogged a bit to catch up with the group.

"So, what the hell are you planning, anyway? What do you have against L'manburg?

Fundy looked surprised at this assumption, and spoke up defensively.

"We don't have an issue with L'manburg! It's Wilbur we have an issue with!"

Tommy kept a neutral look, and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever."

Seeing a home in the distance, Y/N immediately felt excitement fill her. She squeezed Fundy's hand, and he squeezed back.