(13) "SHUT UP TOMMY!"

GLARING, Wilbur angrily pushed through the vines keeping him apart from his bunny, his beloved.

Philza had been oh, so, kind enough to give Wilbur the coordinates.

His vision was a bit hazy, clouded with anger, it only got worse at seeing Fundy had already sensed he was near.

Whatever, there was no hiding it even if he wanted to. Fundy can smell anger that bad from a mile away.

Frantically, he searched for Y/N when he noticed he couldn't see her and noticed that she seemed to be hiding behind Fundy.

So much for keeping a nice facade.

He had called up Tommy upon his fury before sprinting to the coordinates so he could deal with Y/N, as much as he had wanted Tommy to stay away from her, but sadly, Tubbo was too busy.

"Fundy, you know better than to be this close to Neutral Territory."

Fundy didn't back down, instead, he growled. Fundy's ears, already flat against his head, seemed to attempt to flatten more. His tail was low, and he held an angry expression.

Wilbur kept his ground. He wasn't about to let his son go against his orders.

"Fundy, you are going to comply with the rules, and let Y/N go with Tommy and Phil, or we'll force you."

Fundy gave out a sarcastic laugh at that statement.

" yeah right, as if I'd ever listen to you, Wilbur."

Out of the corner of his eye, Wilbur could see Philza flinch. A small part of Wilbur did feel hurt at that, but he ignored it.

If Fundy didn't want to see Wilbur as his dad, he didn't have to, and Wilbur could care less. Wilbur would be fine, he was an adult, and Fundy was legally an adult too, being eighteen.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

FUNDY glanced at Y/N, giving her a look that told her to run, and jumped at Wilbur.

Wilbur got into a defensive stance, pulling out his shield. Fundy pulled out the pocketknife he always kept with him and swiped at Wilbur's shoulder seconds before Wilbur was able to pull the shield up to block his attack.

Fundy jumped backward quickly so Wilbur couldn't use his shield to push Fundy away.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Y/N being restrained by Tommy.

She was being held in place by her arms, she looked scared but was still willing to fight back. Y/N was constantly attempting to move against his hold and Tommy seemed to be genuinely struggling to keep her in place.

Fundy was proud.

Fundy swiftly leaped at Tommy, slicing his arm in the process, before turning back to attack Wilbur.

Except this time, Wilbur had pulled out his sword.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑